Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Indy 6/10 as well. No more please Harrison, age is catching up.

The Nines 4/10 mind boggling
Alien v Predator requiem 3/10 please somebody ban the continual stream of sequels
30 days of night 6.5/10 not bad

Yeah the last alien V Predator was terrible

Stardust 9.5/10 loved it.

Mr Magorium's magic emporium 2/10

Donkey Xote 5/10 but even the kids get bored

New Indy film - 7.5/10

If you miss out the last 5 mins, it's more of the same cheesy adventure that we saw in the previous efforts. The ending provides a rather unexpected twist that kinda took it in an unneccesary direction.

I don't think HF's age mattered at all, he still fits the part and plays it well. The young lad is also good.

I think my opinion was helped by the fact i watched the previous three films last weekend so i was reminded what it is all about. It was never going to be an epic film, just an enjoyable addition to the series. People expecting groundbreaking stuff were watching the wrong film.

New Indy film - 7.5/10

If you miss out the last 5 mins, it's more of the same cheesy adventure that we saw in the previous efforts. The ending provides a rather unexpected twist that kinda took it in an unneccesary direction.

I don't think HF's age mattered at all, he still fits the part and plays it well. The young lad is also good.

I think my opinion was helped by the fact i watched the previous three films last weekend so i was reminded what it is all about. It was never going to be an epic film, just an enjoyable addition to the series. People expecting groundbreaking stuff were watching the wrong film.

Same here. Not going to comment on HF's age, the boys up north don't seem to mind too much :icon_wink

I haven't seen it yet and am looking forward to the last 5 mins.

Dare I ask what happens in the last 5 minutes? :icon_wink

New Indy - 6/10 - Really enjoyed until the last 115 minutes. When you see it you'll understand
Bit harsh....

..my 8 year old rated it 9/10 and seeing as that would be the target audience they hit the spot.

The best bit was when the ants take the commie geezer.
The bird with the sword was a right dirty looking mare. :icon_razz

Transformers - 8/10

Really good film, some great acting and good comedy moments, good storyline (not really believable but about as realistic as you can get with this franchise), fairly decent action scenes and good special effects.

Wasn't really expecting much from it but really enjoyed it in the end, will look forward to the sequel.

plus Megan Fox is smokin' in it, she can check out my engine any day :D

Transformers - 8/10

Really good film, some great acting and good comedy moments, good storyline (not really believable but about as realistic as you can get with this franchise), fairly decent action scenes and good special effects.

Wasn't really expecting much from it but really enjoyed it in the end, will look forward to the sequel.

plus Megan Fox is smokin' in it, she can check out my engine any day :D
Was gonna watch that tonight. My mate gave me a copy a few weeks ago, which I don't condone.

"I'm not watching that illegal low quality shit", I said

"The quality is excellent, you can't tell it's copied", he said.

Well tonight I thought I'd have a butcher's because he wants it back. I guess some people just have different standards when it comes to televisual viewing qualities. 20 seconds later.....Off.

Generally I find the worst thing about copies is the god-awful dubbing making the damn thing un-watchable..

I enjoyed the film anyway, I think it's worth a watch. I nabbed it off my sister as she's just bought it on dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69