Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hunt Smells said:
:018:

It's about Sheffield United beating Manchester United in the semi finals of a cup competition, "Jimmy Muir" comes on as a half time sub when Sheff are 2-0 down, he sets one up and scores 2, including a last minute penalty.

And Emily Lloyd as one of the most unconvincing Irish accents ever.

Colin Wanker is played by Russell Crowe, the positon required somebody to play a stuck up, arrogant, pompous, self loving, attention seeking (yet denying), camera loving (yet denying) egomaniacal, world ruling Wanker. It was thought that Russel Crowe didn't need to much character training

Last edited:
Not a fan of Mr Crowe then Melton?

wsc is just so predictable.

Last edited:
Crowe doesn't bother me, he was the only actor I could think of with a reputation to help hurl abuse at Colin Wanker

Melton Fox said:
Crowe doesn't bother me, he was the only actor I could think of with a reputation to help hurl abuse at Colin Wanker

Tom Cruise ? He's a Grade one Wanker IMO.

I did orignally think Cruise but he hasn't got the aggressive reputation that Crowe has got

Mike Hunt Smells said:
:018:

It's about Sheffield United beating Manchester United in the semi finals of a cup competition, "Jimmy Muir" comes on as a half time sub when Sheff are 2-0 down, he sets one up and scores 2, including a last minute penalty.

it was a joke :icon_redf :icon_lol:

Russell Crowe surely has to be the mose egotistical actor on the planet, what a tool.

There is soemthing not quite right about Tom Cruise either.

Duzza said:
Russell Crowe surely has to be the mose egotistical actor on the planet, what a tool.

There is soemthing not quite right about Tom Cruise either.

"I dont give a feck if you having a baby, shut the feck up im trying to watch star trek as part of my religion!!"

Weirdo!

Scary Movie 4.

Went to see this last night, not bad if you have a toilet sense of Humour (you should know what to expect if you have seen any of the other 3) and just want an easy watch for the night. This film probably links the spoofs of the other films together more than the previous ones IMO. Wouldnt bother if you are seriously homophobic though! Not quite as good as the other ones and there felt like there were a few missed jokes where I would have put ones in and a few american 'in' jokes that us brits wont really find funny. Overall not bad 6.5/10.

has anyone seen a film called Joyeux Noël (merry christmas), its a french film about the day when on certain sections of the ww1 front line the soldiers lay down there weapons and came together for a game of footy etc. it wasnt released properly over here but luckily the gem that is the phoenix arts in Leicester had it showing. quite a moving film very nicely shot aswell. try and see it if you can its a good piece of cinema.

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
Scary Movie 4.

Went to see this last night, not bad if you have a toilet sense of Humour (you should know what to expect if you have seen any of the other 3) and just want an easy watch for the night. This film probably links the spoofs of the other films together more than the previous ones IMO. Wouldnt bother if you are seriously homophobic though! Not quite as good as the other ones and there felt like there were a few missed jokes where I would have put ones in and a few american 'in' jokes that us brits wont really find funny. Overall not bad 6.5/10.

I'd of given this a 4/10

If you had seen ANY of the others then there was no point watching this movie as it was basically a carbon copy. Totally Boring...don't waste your time and money on this!!

I'd give it 5/10.

Joe_Fox said:
I'd give it 5/10.

I'd give it .01/10 and the same goes for the others in the series.

Watched Before Sunset and Before Sunrise this week. Both superb films and would get a 8.5/10 from me.

Recommended for those of a romantic nature and also those who enjoy dialogue driven character pieces.

Probably just me then......

"The Constant Gardner" (9.5/10) - best film I've seen in years.

Powerful, moving, well-acted, strong storyline, and an intense evocation of the lives and vulnerability of the African poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669