Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirates otC 2:CotBP.

Was okay nowhere near as good as the first one but worth a watch if you enjoyed the first one or just want to see keira knightleys breasts packed into a tight dress. Johnny depp is absolutely classic.

fcukcov said:

Was okay nowhere near as good as the first one but worth a watch if you enjoyed the first one or just want to see keira knightleys breasts packed into a tight dress. Johnny depp is absolutely classic.
she actually has some :102: ;)

fcukcov said:

She was in baggy mens clothes for most of it:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Fox Fan said:
She was in baggy mens clothes for most of it:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll
true but when she was in the dress they looked quite nice!!

I watched It's All Gone Pete Tong with Paul Kay

Still not sure wether it was good or a bag of shite. It was entertaining and I enjoyed it, but hardly oscar winning stuff

highland fox said:
A Cock and Bull Story
Absolutely Crap.

I was really looking forward to watching this on DVD! First bad review I've heard of it HF? Are you not a fan of Brydon/Coogan generally?

Saw Capote the other night, it's fairly decent, perhaps not as good as i thought it would be. Philip Seymour Hoffman is excellent as Capote, i only realised the other day he's the immensely annoying one in that crappy film Twister, he's the one who thinks he's cool cos he's loud and plays Eric Clapton through big speakers.

Melton Fox said:
I watched It's All Gone Pete Tong with Paul Kay

Still not sure wether it was good or a bag of shite. It was entertaining and I enjoyed it, but hardly oscar winning stuff

A bit weird and I'm never sure if I find Paul Kay funny or not. When he kicks the crap out of that badger full of coke is funny though

glyn said:
I was really looking forward to watching this on DVD! First bad review I've heard of it HF? Are you not a fan of Brydon/Coogan generally?

I'm a massive fan of Alan Partridge,I thought the film just wasn't funny:102:

Miami Vice.

The film was terrible. So many twists and turns that were very confusing and difficult to follow. Jamie Foxx was good, but Colin Farrell proves that he is a shit actor, as well as a nobjockey.

3.5/10 from me.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Miami Vice.

The film was terrible. So many twists and turns that were very confusing and difficult to follow. Jamie Foxx was good, but Colin Farrell proves that he is a shit actor, as well as a nobjockey.

3.5/10 from me.

Nearly went to see this on thursday - im glad I missed it now

The first 'Ice Age' on DVD last night. I would give it an 8 out of 10. Quite funny and just a good film to watch. The squirrel made me laugh the most.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Go and watch Cars, if you haven't already. Far better.

Yea I saw that, it not too bad for a childrens film. Personally I prefered 'Over the Hedge'.

'The Punisher'

Was on sky movies again the other night and would be about the 3rd time I've watched through it.

I thought this was a very good film, much better than I had originally expected. A decent storyline and great action, well worth a look. Stars John Travolta and Tom Jane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669