Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift.

Saw this at the cinema. It was a good film, but similar to the other 2 in many ways.

7/10

Mike Hunt Smells said:
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift.

Saw this at the cinema. It was a good film, but similar to the other 2 in many ways.

7/10
it must be hard to vary the theme of racing souped up cars I spose.

united 93 - great film :038: not for those with a nervous disposition about flying :icon_bigg

Yorkshire Vixen said:
united 93 - great film :038: not for those with a nervous disposition about flying :icon_bigg

Interesting film but it drags on a bit. Only a "watch once" film for me

i would have to disagree with you there singth it lasted just shy of 2hrs and it flew by (no pun intended!!) i would watch it again

next one to watch is hard candy...

The film of the summer will be Superman. Can't wait for that.

Singth said:
The film of the summer will be Superman. Can't wait for that.

oh purlease!! just checked your profile to see how old you were...youre like a big kid :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Yorkshire Vixen said:
oh purlease!! just checked your profile to see how old you were...youre like a big kid :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Hehe so what. I like to watch films that I can then watch again and again if I want. Back To The Future, Indiana Jones, The Goonies, The Burbs, SUPERMAN, Star Wars, Ghostbusters - all of them class! I actually have a replica cap that Marty McFly wore in BTTF II. Yeah you're right I probably am a big kid!

Singth said:
Hehe so what. I like to watch films that I can then watch again and again if I want. Back To The Future, Indiana Jones, The Goonies, The Burbs, SUPERMAN, Star Wars, Ghostbusters - all of them class! I actually have a replica cap that Marty McFly wore in BTTF II. Yeah you're right I probably am a big kid!
Quality films from "The Golden Era" of films

Melton Fox said:
Quality films from "The Golden Era" of films

Too right. Speilberg and Lucas have dealt us in with some quality flicks but the eighties was mega. I still believe that I will be able to buy a flying car or a hover board in 2015!

Singth said:
Too right. Speilberg and Lucas have dealt us in with some quality flicks but the eighties was mega. I still believe that I will be able to buy a flying car or a hover board in 2015!
When I came out of the pictures after watching Back To The Future I was so, so sad that it was all finished, I hated leaving that film. One of the greatest film of all times, if not the greatest. I have the triple lim edit DVD. If that isn't the greatest then Superman is

Melton Fox said:
When I came out of the pictures after watching Back To The Future I was so, so sad that it was all finished, I hated leaving that film. One of the greatest film of all times, if not the greatest. I have the triple lim edit DVD. If that isn't the greatest then Superman is

I woke up one Sunday morning feeling like absolute shite so I watched BTTF. Then I watched the other two. After that I was feeling better so watched them all again. I'm in danger of exposing how sad I am now so I will shut it. 1.21 Jigawatts!!!

Been through my DVD collection and found a film I brought a couple of years ago that I haven't seen since I got it: City Of God. Has anyone seen it? Quality film, it's set in Brazil in Rio's slums and tells the story of how gangs have operated since the sixties. As I say this film is class and you must watch it, even if it is in subtitles.

I watched Stand By Me again last night, I can watch it over and over again in the right mood

Singth said:
Been through my DVD collection and found a film I brought a couple of years ago that I haven't seen since I got it: City Of God. Has anyone seen it? Quality film, it's set in Brazil in Rio's slums and tells the story of how gangs have operated since the sixties. As I say this film is class and you must watch it, even if it is in subtitles.

Tsotsi has been compared to City of God. Tsotsi can be a little predictable at times, but it is well worth the rental (if you can find it). It is a South African film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669