Scarbys Football Manager 2007 Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently 18th in championship, just missed out on re-signing Joey, could not afford him, proposed takeover falls through at last minute when some eastern european businessman has to fly home to tend to his sick mother and have just been photographed robbing a bottle of diet coke from Patel's mini mart, fecking hell this game is just like real life ;)

:icon_lol:

Currently 18th in championship, just missed out on re-signing Joey, could not afford him, proposed takeover falls through at last minute when some eastern european businessman has to fly home to tend to his sick mother and have just been photographed robbing a bottle of diet coke from Patel's mini mart, fecking hell this game is just like real life ;)

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

The only difference is you are playing as Preston not Leicester :icon_wink :icon_lol:

im 3/4 the way through my secong season and im in the last play off spot by one point with cisco roma. its been a struggle but the boy have battles hard and more than deserve this lofty possition. if serie b is achieved it would be the biggest achievment in the clubs history.

funilly enough i get approached by preston but told em to **** off. as if id move from italy to that shit hole. plus im building a very capable young squad over here at cisco. di canio is still firing them in at 39 and im hoping he will sign a coachin contract at the season close, along with luigi di bagio the current club captain at 36, but as sturdy as ever. its gonna be an exciting few weeks at the flaminio.

i even made a managerial polo shirt yesterday full with sponsor and badge and innitials, what a life ;)

since going 4th after beating Man Utd, i went on a run of 5 games without a win, including a 4-0 thrashing from Totenham. and went down to 9th.

just beat Arsenal 3-0 though, and up to 6th.

i have beaten chealsea, man u, and and arsenal twice, yet Watford at the bottom with only 3 wins have done the double over me.

15 games to go and looking at europe in my first season promoted.

I am now Hinckley UTD on CM2007... top of North and have got Julian Joachim up front!!!

I finished 4th but once again lost in the Play offs semi finals to Preston :icon_cry: Sold Tuni for £2m after getting him for free 12 months earlier and brought in some experience up front and midfield.

Started my 6th season solidly and was never out of the top 3 for the whole season. Last game of the season a draw would guarantee me 2nd place but a defeat could see me in 3rd and the play offs again. I lost 3-2 to a last minute penalty, but luckily Tranmere also lost so i got 2nd!!!! :icon_bigg :038:

I also won the LDV Vans trophy, beating F***ST 4-1 in the final :icon_cool .

Looking forward to trying to keep orient in the Championship next season! :icon_bigg

Since getting in the Championship I havent even played on it. :icon_redf

Ended up getting relegated with Brighton in the end :icon_cry: Got to get me summer signing in before I start league Two. Even though I have no money and am £2million in the red :icon_roll

Ended up getting relegated with Brighton in the end :icon_cry: Got to get me summer signing in before I start league Two. Even though I have no money and am £2million in the red :icon_roll

You need someone like MM to come in with a bed :icon_wink :icon_bigg

You need someone like MM to come in with a bed :icon_wink :icon_bigg

Sure do, although I can still buy players for free and get some loan signings in, I'm surprisingly quite away under my total wage budget

i cant believe it, after the hardest battle of my life i am now in a relegation playoff in serie B. only time will tell if the miracle will continue.

'the miracle of cisco calcio roma' in all made up bookstores

on a side note i too may well start a side game with hinkley. I have a new update which puts all league symbols and nearly every clubs badge, also most players faces. its quality.

I am in Bundesliga with Osnabruck. Beat Duisberg first day of the season, 1-0. Mads Torry, the Danish International with the goal.

I was fecked over by a number of players who signed pre-contract agreements with other clubs because we couldnt afford their wage at the time. Signed a right-back from Dortmund, a couple of strikers, right winger from Kaiserslautern. 3 Strikers got injured before the season start, leaving us with 2 strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00