Speculation Schlupp to Manchester United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would appear that Jeff has plenty of fans out there but none of them are involved in managing our club.

And they all see him as a striker, while we stick the poor fecker at left back

He is better off elsewhere, and I'm sure he knows it

Little bit different seeing a player every day in training though isn't it? Would you play him up front ahead of the options we have at the moment?

Little bit different seeing a player every day in training though isn't it? Would you play him up front ahead of the options we have at the moment?

Well SAF has seen him every day in training for a month and still seems interested. I'd have him as an option to come on ahead of Vardy, Waghorn, Dyer, Gally and the like, he offers real pace and some skill.

He's been training with United for the past two months, so that doesn't really count does it ?

And sooner him on the bench than Vardy, Waghorn or Gallagher

So would I, but not ahead of Nugent, Wood and Kane. There has to be a logical explanation why he hasn't been involved much here. We'll see if the Man Utd move pans out but even if he goes there it's difficult to envisage a glittering career there when he can't make an impact here.

I don't want to see him go because he's better than those aforementioned players but it'll be difficult to stop him if we can't offer anything regular. Sadly young players are almost forced to make seamless transitions to the first team in the fans' eyes, which has a knock-on effect on the player himself. You certainly wouldn't begrudge him a move to Old Trafford but I hope he keeps faith with us if that doesn't quite materialise. In turn maybe we'll give him something back. Hopefully it's not Gradel all over again.

He's a bench player at best at the minute on huge wages. If we can get any money for him then take it. Man Utd can afford to take a risk on him and Bolton are in desperate need of a striker.

With Konchesky a doubt he's in line to start at left back on Saturday according to RL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570