Score predictions..... F.A.CUP QUARTER FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid that with sav and dickov both out to prove a point, we aint going win this one.

blackburn 2 city 0

2-1 to us...

Dabizas and Dion to score again (Big Dion coming on as a sub) with good old Paddy not giving the little Scottish imp any sniff of goal and with Hughes and Williams out-skilling the happless taffy twat...

londonfox said:
2-1 to us...

Dabizas and Dion to score again (Big Dion coming on as a sub) with good old Paddy not giving the little Scottish imp any sniff of goal and with Hughes and Williams out-skilling the happless taffy twat...

londonfox...what a legend what a legend! LONDON FOX WHAT A LEGEND YOU ARE

agree. maybe even Paddy will get one from a corner :)

2-1 Blackburn.

Rovers to go 2-0 up in 20 minutes then sit back as we dominate the rest of the half without scoring.

2nd half is even until midway through the 2nd half McCarthy rockets in a header from a corner. Blackburn miss a couple of good chances to restore the lead but with 5 minutes left Connolly (on as sub) gets put through and slots the ball home only to be given offside in a contentious decision.

I've seen it.

i reckon thats about right, but rather than connoly scoring (lets not be silly) he will get pulled down for an obvious penalty that won't be given

1-0 Blackburn

we dominate the whole match but connolly and de vries can't hit the target for shit and blackburn score an undeserved winner in the 85th minute.

I'VE SEEN IT ;-)

2-1 city
blackburn get an early goal then sit back.
dc goal in the 85th minute and ian walker with an injury time header from a corner.

2-1 to the Fosse Gold Foxes

Last second winner from Gazza Williams

2-1 City Slickers

We go 1-0 with a Doll head bullet header from a set peice. Equaliser comes from sloppy defending allowing DICKov to bury it from 6-yards. The finale is a cracking move later second half which see's Williams blast one in past to fat yank.

Highlight of the game: BBC Camera pans round to their studio box to catch Linekar giving the 'wanker sign' to DICKov as he balloons one from 10 yards out..

2-2, Dickov will score, as will that guy who scored for them against Everton. Connolly and Stewart will socre for us. Scoring will go 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 (home team first)

Replay

1-1 Draw, our inability to hold on to a lead against a premiership side comes back to haunt us, as Connolly's 10th minute super-drive is cancelled out by a Dickov scuff in the 83rd minute....

Score Predictions.....F.A. CUP QUARTER FINAL

I had a reather wierd dream last night that it ended 1-1 - we scored from a duff kick by their goalie... even more wierdly I was actually playing for Leicester!

:smt006

Re: Score Predictions.....F.A. CUP QUARTER FINAL

Cate Fox said:
I had a reather wierd dream last night that it ended 1-1 - we scored from a duff kick by their goalie... even more wierdly I was actually playing for Leicester!

:smt006

It wouldnt be that far streched if you were a striker.

2-1 City :D

Dickov will score and accidently reveal the famous 'mini maggot' to the world in a goal celebration that goes badly wrong. :eek:

I might have talked myself out of going :?

we will win 2-0 williams and Heath to score

then we will get Arsenal in the semi and win 2-1 with a last minute winner from connolly

then we will have Man Utd in the final and they will score first but we will pull it back just before half time then 80 minutes we'll go 2-1 and 90 minutes as the ref is seconds form blowing his whistle tiatto will get the third, to give us the FA cup.

After that i will go missing for approx 4 weeks in a drunken haze and not be able to explain where i have been or what i have been doing.

as with others williams seems a firm fave to score. how good will it be if conners gets one though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669