Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is disingenuous because the term was invented by American liberals to stop ideas they felt were "not politically correct." For liberals to complain when it is used against them os a nice case of the biter being bit.

Sorry David, you have not demonstrated that he was being disingenuous.

I think Micky and Jeff have been rather teasing you in their views.

I don't.
Micky posted objectionable nonsense and was pulled up on it, I doubt he possesses the ability to tease me with any of his views.

As for Jeff, I really think you need to reread what he has posted. With the greatest respect, you obviously haven't understood any of his posts. Pay particular attention to his discourse with SwedeFox, that's where all the clues are.

Perhaps we should look elsewhere for the "knee jerk reactions that we've seen in this thread."

Why? And where shall we look?

It is disingenuous because the term was invented by American liberals to stop ideas they felt were "not politically correct." For liberals to complain when it is used against them os a nice case of the biter being bit.

I think Micky and Jeff have been rather teasing you in their views. Perhaps we should look elsewhere for the "knee jerk reactions that we've seen in this thread."

He took the bait! There is not a chance in hell that I would advocate lining those boys up on the goal line and whacking footballs at them. I do however believe that if this were the only punishment for their actions, then they got off lightly.

He took the bait!

AHAHAHAHA!!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yeah, righto Micky, you put together a meticulous plan on how you'd post something that made you seem like an arsehole just to 'bait' somebody into replying.

What colour is the sky on your planet?

Micky posted objectionable nonsense and was pulled up on it, I doubt he possesses the ability to tease me with any of his views.

Oooh I really have got under your skin haven't I!

With regard to 'the ability to tease me', well, something has stirred you enough to respond to my posts. You cannot seriously take my very first comments without a hint of sarcasm. If you have, then unfortuantely that is now your problem. My comment was very much tongue in cheek and you have continue to raise the point. Now you are starting to get personal with your remarks! Keep them coming!

AHAHAHAHA!!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Yeah, righto Micky, you put together a meticulous plan on how you'd post something that made you seem like an arsehole just to 'bait' somebody into replying.

What colour is the sky on your planet?

Ok. The bait was not specifically laid to antagonise anyone. It was a throw away comment that has clearly upset you. You clung onto the words in one of my posts and decided that you wanted to pursue it. Here we are still responding to each other. Next...

Oooh I really have got under your skin haven't I!

With regard to 'the ability to tease me', well, something has stirred you enough to respond to my posts. You cannot seriously take my very first comments without a hint of sarcasm. If you have, then unfortuantely that is now your problem. My comment was very much tongue in cheek and you have continue to raise the point. Now you are starting to get personal with your remarks! Keep them coming!

No, you haven't 'got under my skin', don't flatter yourself.
This is a forum. What happens is somebody posts something, then other people respond. It's almost like having a conversation, but just not in real time.
You can do as much backtracking as you like, you clearly wanted some form of retribution on these children. I responded to that. End of story.

No, you haven't 'got under my skin', don't flatter yourself.
This is a forum. What happens is somebody posts something, then other people respond. It's almost like having a conversation, but just not in real time.
You can do as much backtracking as you like, you clearly wanted some form of retribution on these children. I responded to that. End of story.

I clearly believe that these children may well have got off lightly. You obviously took my comments quite literally and have been upset by the thought of my proposed child abuse! :( You have continued to respond to my comments and I am delighted. The words are there for everyone to see and I am completely comfortable in the knowledge that they were tongue in cheek. Perhaps the words I used triggered something within you, that has caused your responses? If so, then this was not the intention. I thought this was a forum where controversial, thought provoking comments were regularly used? Forgive me for my comments.

I clearly believe that these children may well have got off lightly. You obviously took my comments quite literally and have been upset by the thought of my proposed child abuse! :( You have continued to respond to my comments and I am delighted. The words are there for everyone to see and I am completely comfortable in the knowledge that they were tongue in cheek. Perhaps the words I used triggered something within you, that has caused your responses? If so, then this was not the intention.

I find any form of child abuse disgusting, be it physical, mental or sexual.
I make no apologies for that.

I thought this was a forum where controversial, thought provoking comments were regularly used? Forgive me for my comments.

Indeed. But you have to expect that those comments will be discussed, which is exactly what has happened. That's how a forum works.

I thought there might be a chance, since you started getting personal?

I think you'll find that that's more to do with my arrogance than your ability to get under my skin.

I find any form of child abuse disgusting, be it physical, mental or sexual.
I make no apologies for that.

Whereas according to yourself, I condone child abuse? You'd be interested to know my profession but I won't get personal!

Indeed. But you have to expect that those comments will be discussed, which is exactly what has happened. That's how a forum works.

Indeed. But you'd have to expect that I'd defend my comments and explain the true meaning if they were to be misinterpreted. That's how a forum works.

I think you'll find that that's more to do with my arrogance than your ability to get under my skin.

I would suggest that your personal comments are linked to insecurity rather than arrogance?

Whereas according to yourself, I condone child abuse?

Micky, you may not have been entirely serious, but I guarantee that there are people who have read what you posted and wholeheartedly agreed with it.

You'd be interested to know my profession but I won't get personal!

Would I? I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Indeed. But you'd have to expect that I'd defend my comments and explain the true meaning if they were to be misinterpreted. That's how a forum works.

Yes, of course. I wouldn't have it any other way. I really don't know what point you're trying to make there.

I would suggest that your personal comments are linked to insecurity rather than arrogance?

I assure you, I'm very arrogant.
My only insecurities are to do with the disproportionate sizes of my cock and my ears.

I assure you, I'm very arrogant.
My only insecurities are to do with the disproportionate sizes of my cock and my ears.

You big eared bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670