Scunthorpe 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. How much is this newsletter going to cost me? I absolutely will not pay more than a fiver a week.

It's £6.80 a week, but the proceeds will be going towards helping the club secure the signatures of Joey and Um Bongo, so I think you'll agree that it's money worth paying.

It's £6.80 a week, but the proceeds will be going towards helping the club secure the signatures of Joey and Um Bongo, so I think you'll agree that it's money worth paying.

How much do you charge for adverts? My novelty Ian Holloway masks aren't selling well at the minute.

Actually, to be third place in the Championship 18 games in and 4 points clear of 7th place I think is fairly spectacular thanks Manesh - but thank you for your support.

I mean, cock off.

I think he was describing our playing style as solid but not spectacular, which is a pretty fair assesment. We rarely go out and score lots of goals, we often grind out wins.

I don't think we grind out wins at all. Not in the defensive Micky Adams style of way.

Often we have many more chances than the opposition but just can't score a second.

ONE photo.:icon_roll

The others are all during the game and no one else gave me the opportunity to take a nice arse shot.

Though if I didn't have a bloody post in the way I might've got more photos when the action was at the goal down our end......

it does really sum up the lack of quality in the league when we are third in the table after scraping a win against Plymouth and drawing against Scunny....

Did we get 31 points from them 2 games then? :102::icon_roll

What a waste of two points...We offered very little going forward apart from the odd bit of quality from Waghorn...

Decent day out though apart from originally being stuck in with the boring bovril brigade sat down in silence in the middle block...Managed to get myself over to the lads standing and creating a bit of atmosphere at half-time though...

Can't complain about 3rd place...Saturday should be very interesting...gutted I just missed out on a ticket...kicking myself...had such a busy few days I just never got round to it...obscene

A brief cautionary note about next week... one or two of us think we can/should/must win against the trees, but City have only won away at F****t once during my lifetime, and that was the two-part circus-like cup games under Allen/Megson a couple of seasons back.

So that means City have never won a league game away at the scum in my entire lifetime. Now, I'm not ancient, but I'm no spring chicken either...

A win, then, or even a draw, at the City Ground would be a massive result. This is the biggest game of the season for me, because of our record there and my perception of F****t being our biggest rivals. I'd love us to win it, but I wouldn't be too surprised by a narrow defeat. Gutted, but not surprised.

A brief cautionary note about next week... one or two of us think we can/should/must win against the trees, but City have only won away at F****t once during my lifetime, and that was the two-part circus-like cup games under Allen/Megson a couple of seasons back.

So that means City have never won a league game away at the scum in my entire lifetime. Now, I'm not ancient, but I'm no spring chicken either...

A win, then, or even a draw, at the City Ground would be a massive result. This is the biggest game of the season for me, because of our record there and my perception of F****t being our biggest rivals. I'd love us to win it, but I wouldn't be too surprised by a narrow defeat. Gutted, but not surprised.

From where I'm standing, you're a spring chicken.

Decent day out though apart from originally being stuck in with the boring bovril brigade sat down in silence in the middle block...Managed to get myself over to the lads standing and creating a bit of atmosphere at half-time though...

Wait til you get older. Your knees will tell you that it's nice to sit down for a couple of hours :icon_wink

In the context of current form/league positions you are spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669