Season Ticket prices 2012-13 revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying he isn't worthy of criticism, I'm saying some of the language is a bit strong.

The old rule of not posting something you wouldn't say to someone face to face.

For example:

Your daughter is a slag.
I ****ing hate you.
You're a bell end
You're a twat.

I don't have the energy to get into a debate with you or Mackster about it though, so if you want to tell me I'm an idiot, go ahead.

I'm not saying he isn't worthy of criticism, I'm saying some of the language is a bit strong.

The old rule of not posting something you wouldn't say to someone face to face.

If I were in the position where he was putting himself on the media defending price rises that were going to hit my wallet, I would have absolutely no problem at all calling him a **** to his face, and probably a bit more beside.

if you want to tell me I'm an idiot, go ahead.

You're my favouritist idiot

Our ST prices are to be announced tomorrow, should be good for a laugh if nowt else.

Our ST prices are to be announced tomorrow, should be good for a laugh if nowt else.
You will be pleased to hear that prices are frozen for next season for us over in sunny Nottingham.

I think if the club are to see any benefit from these increases, something needs to be done to generate excitement for the new season. I can't see how this can be achieved though? a Big signing?

I think if the club are to see any benefit from these increases, something needs to be done to generate excitement for the new season. I can't see how this can be achieved though? a Big signing?

Only a good start to the season is going to help through a belated take up of STs.

I don't think there is going to be anything spectatular this summer. We couldn't attract big signings even when Sven had worked his majic and persuaded the world that we were a shoe in for promotion so i can't see it happening now. I don't believe either that anything like as many out transfers will occur as most people would like to see - reason being they are on too much money to make them attractive propositions and they are now a bit tainted by under-achievement.

The only way forward is the hard way. Nigel has got to sort things, tinker a bit with the squad and somehow start the season with a flourish. Good luck with that Nigel!

perhaps the promised "big game" in the summer to match the Real Madrid one is the start?

Well apparently season ticket sales are up 35% on last year so far. Can't believe that's true, I don't know anyone who's renewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669