Season Ticket prices 2012-13 revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The season ticket brochure for last season shows the JTT area as being just the front rows.

JTT prices applied right to the back row of the 4 blocks (2 north and 2 south).

JTT prices applied right to the back row of the 4 blocks (2 north and 2 south).

Was that always the case, or were those prices reduced after the brochure was produced?
The brochure is showing those areas behind the JTT seats as being blocks A1, A2, C1 and C2, with early bird renewal prices of £410 or £490, the JTT seats being £320.

Last edited:
Was that always the case, or were those prices reduced after the brochure was produced?
The brochure is showing those areas behind the JTT seats as being blocks A1, A2, C1 and C2, with early bird renewal prices of £410 or £490, the JTT seats being £320.

Are you referring to last season's brochure?

The JTT prices were certainly applied to the whole block before the start of the season. Notts and his crew sit about 2/3 of the way back and they had their STs for the whole season. Whenever I sat in those blocks I only paid the JTT single match price right from the start of the season.

Well, I can't buy online (like it says on the OS that I can), although I can buy a second half ST. Downloading the brochure just gives a pdf of the T&Cs. Same shambles, different day.

I don't condone the increase, but surely if the money made means less of those naughty loans from the owners then everyone will be happy?

I don't condone the increase, but surely if the money made means less of those naughty loans from the owners then everyone will be happy?

What if the money raised is just going to pay back the naughty loans that the owners have already made?

Last edited:
Looks to me as though it would be fairer to say SOME Season Ticket prices revealed. The current announcement is really very light on the details.

Seniors tickets now only available to over-65s rather than over-60s. No gradual increase of the threshold so that means that some people who have already qualified for the cheaper ticket are going to have to go back to buying a more expensive one for a few years.

Current ST holders aged 60-64 can renew at the Senior price.

Well, I can't buy online (like it says on the OS that I can), although I can buy a second half ST. Downloading the brochure just gives a pdf of the T&Cs. Same shambles, different day.
Yeah, I tried that. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. What a feck-up.

Last edited:
That's me out. I can't justify the new prices. This season was already pushing it, for me. I'll get a season ticket at Hinckley and go to aways as and when I'm available and can afford it. I'm quite sad about it, really.

I've had a season ticket this season though haven't been to that many games, I was considering renewing and making more of an effort to attend next season but after seeing the increases they can get ****ed. I'll watch for **** all on internet streams and possibly go to a few away games instead.

Well we wont be renewing our 1 season ticket. This season probably averaged about £30/game and with the cost of fuel going up and slightly less wages we probably wouldntve renewed if there was a price freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566