Season Ticket Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive met him at the five a side and he's a big old unit thats why im surprised i havent seen him

lazzer said:
ive met him at the five a side and he's a big old unit thats why im surprised i havent seen him

Lazzer, that is very flattering!

lazzer said:
Joe_Fox said:
lazzer said:

well he is so am i come to think of it :roll:

I'm not arguing with Lazzer's description of me!

But I've lost 17 pounds since I started my diet, so if I can keep that up I'll only be a fat bastard for another 6 months or so. Then I'll just be an old unit.

webmaster said:
lazzer said:
Joe_Fox said:
lazzer said:

But I've lost 17 pounds since I started my diet, so if I can keep that up I'll only be a fat bastard for another 6 months or so. Then I'll just be an old unit.

:lol: :lol:

What diet are you on Webbo? Not the Atkins I hope, mind you, you could eat lots of pies still!

Joe_Fox said:
What diet are you on Webbo? Not the Atkins I hope, mind you, you could eat lots of pies still!

Just cutting down the calories and eating more sensibly.
Trying to restrict myself to around 1500 calories a day, which is enough to be healthy and still lose two pounds a week.

Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
lazzer said:
Joe_Fox said:
lazzer said:

:lol: :lol:

Joe you have gone off topic again... shouldn't this be in general chat? :wink:

Jesus!!! What an effort to renew and give the club some money. I have been trying to renew for 3 days. I rang this morning at 0905 and somebody finally answered the phone at 0947.

Good news is that I have renewed at last. Me & the old. Sticking with the Kop. Was awesome at times (very very few times :wink: ).

Dont slate me but L1 looked a bit ridiculous last season with just a small section trying to combat the chants and wit of the away section. I hope more people move there as I thought it looked shit.

Anyway, at least the club not only get £10 for me doing it over the telephone but imagine if they can get some money for putting us on hold for what seemed like days.

Young lad said that the sales have just gone over 13k. We are getting there slowly. Perhaps when they get round to ringing everyone back (still awaiting call from Saturday) things will look brighter!

fcuk the faith. lets be realistic. A much better motto :wink:

Southern Fox said:
**** the faith. lets be realistic. A much better motto :wink:

Agreed, but don't let realism mean that we are not ambitious. :wink:

Babylon said:
Joe you have gone off topic again... shouldn't this be in general chat? :wink:

I have no problem with a thread that goes off topic just as part of the general conversation.

But if it's just been 'hijacked' by someone deliberately changing the subject with no reference to anything that's been said before, it should be split and moved to the right place.

I think webbo is calling you a terrorist Joe!! :wink:

Joe_Fox talkingballs forum terrorist and international man of mystory.

Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:

Are we still ambitious??

I hope so. :shock:

What do you think makes Leicester ambitious of late Steven?? I am not disagreeing just interested thats all :?

Just because the board don't want to pump in a load of cash doesn't mean we aren't ambitious. It just means we are being a bit more realistic and aren't prepared to put the clubs future on the line again.

I would of thought everyone at the club is ambitious... we just aren't in a position to do much more than we are already doing at the minute.

Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:

Are we still ambitious??

What do you think makes Leicester ambitious of late Steven?? I am not disagreeing just interested thats all :?

To be fair of late (last couple of years) keeping our head above water has been the priority. Now whilst we are skint, we can see where our debts are and how to pay them. We have been in the yo-yo cycle so MA should know next time what it takes to stay in the PL and we have a few more quid than some of our rivals. We have a large stadium for the Fizzy and the possibility to use it for non-football activities.

On the playing field that is a little more tricky. We need to find some more players who can grow into being PL players and then I would feel comfortable with our situation.

Steven said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:

Are we still ambitious??

To be fair of late (last couple of years) keeping our head above water has been the priority. Now whilst we are skint, we can see where our debts are and how to pay them. We have been in the yo-yo cycle so MA should know next time what it takes to stay in the PL and we have a few more quid than some of our rivals. We have a large stadium for the Fizzy and the possibility to use it for non-football activities.

On the playing field that is a little more tricky. We need to find some more players who can grow into being PL players and then I would feel comfortable with our situation.

Top bombing Steven. Great answer.

That is one thing I hope the club looks at. Why cant we take a look at lower division players and take a risk on them. We are taking risks on older players and players that have something to prove (gillespie :shock: ). Under MON, Lenny, Muz, Gups, Sav were all nutured (sp.) into the LCFC way which we dont have anymore.
I was excited about the signing of Canero, as IMO he was a player like MON would have taken a punt. More of the like to follow. Please!!!!!!!!!

Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:

Are we still ambitious??

That is one thing I hope the club looks at. Why cant we take a look at lower division players and take a risk on them. We are taking risks on older players and players that have something to prove (gillespie :shock: ). Under MON, Lenny, Muz, Gups, Sav were all nutured (sp.) into the LCFC way which we dont have anymore.
I was excited about the signing of Canero, as IMO he was a player like MON would have taken a punt. More of the like to follow. Please!!!!!!!!!

Problem is the players from lower leagues who are any cop will still cost us money. Lennon was about 750,000 savage about 500,000. I don't thinkn at this minute we have that money available.

For me the encouraging thing is when micky has looked at players who might cost money o'neil has been in for them also. Pearson, canero, Nacho!!! This can only be a good sign as we all know how good o'neils eye for a player is!!!!!

Babylon said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:
Steven said:
Southern Fox said:

Are we still ambitious??

Problem is the players from lower leagues who are any cop will still cost us money. Lennon was about 750,000 savage about 500,000. I don't thinkn at this minute we have that money available.

For me the encouraging thing is when micky has looked at players who might cost money o'neil has been in for them also. Pearson, canero, Nacho!!! This can only be a good sign as we all know how good o'neils eye for a player is!!!!!

True, but on that point. When we were buying players like Lenny & co, players transfer fees where a lot higher than they are in todays market.
There are bargains out there for sure it is just we always seem to miss the boat!

Southern Fox said:
True, but on that point. When we were buying players like Lenny & co, players transfer fees where a lot higher than they are in todays market.
There are bargains out there for sure it is just we always seem to miss the boat!

True!! For all we know we may sign some of them!? Think we are all going to have to wait until they are all in before we can comment i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669