Season Ticket Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
It has been a majestic triumph to sell that many season tickets at those prices. Are they still selling season tickets? What was the deadline for?

Renewal for existing season ticket holders, people that haven't renewed won't be able to secure their seat now unless nobody purchases it. Basically all remaining seats in the ground are up for grabs now.

Ah, I see, cheers Malfy. I think the new signing(s) and Euro 2004 will awaken some hibernating football passions and season ticket sales will increase steadily. The future is suddenly looking a bit less grey!

I think we will sell alot more than another 1500... for starters me and all my mates aint renewed cus we want to move seats.

That's 2 more then :wink:

Babylon said:
I think we will sell alot more than another 1500... for starters me and all my mates aint renewed cus we want to move seats.

You didn't have to wait to move seats, any seats that weren't sold to season tickets last season have been on sale for weeks.
But by waiting you'll have lost any 'loyalty' discount you may have had on your season ticket price.

webmaster said:
Babylon said:

You didn't have to wait to move seats, any seats that weren't sold to season tickets last season have been on sale for weeks.
But by waiting you'll have lost any 'loyalty' discount you may have had on your season ticket price.

Where abouts do you sit Webbo?

The clubs charged me twice for my season tickets, i bought 2 young adult ones, both for £225 and they said my debit card got rejected, went to the bank to get the cash out there was none in it and so i paid with my credit card. Just found out that they charged me on my debit card, said it got rejected then charged me again.

I know they are desperate for cash but this is taking the piss, £911 for 2 season tickets in the kop, shockin!

I sent the club an email Saturday because no bugger would answer the bloody phone. I tell you I was waiting for about 30mins.

I got advise from the club shop to send them an email with my season ticket details and Visa number which I reluctnantly did and I havent heard anything.

I tried to ring today on my lunch, and was holding for 45 minutes with no answer.

Either the sales have gone crazy or they have employed just one individual to monitor the phone. Absolutely crazy but probably not surprising.

I wait anxiously for a call or an email back.

Can anyone give me any advise??

Southern Fox said:
I sent the club an email Saturday because no bugger would answer the bloody phone. I tell you I was waiting for about 30mins.

I got advise from the club shop to send them an email with my season ticket details and Visa number which I reluctnantly did and I havent heard anything.

I tried to ring today on my lunch, and was holding for 45 minutes with no answer.

Either the sales have gone crazy or they have employed just one individual to monitor the phone. Absolutely crazy but probably not surprising.

They shouldn't have told you to put your visa number in an email. email is a very unsecure system, and shouldn't be used for something that important.

What they should tell you to do is send them an email with your requirements, and a contact phone number, so they can call you to get your payment card number.

I emailed them with my details on Thursday, and they finally called me on Saturday.
In my email I told them I would be paying by debit card, and when they phoned for the number I again told them it was a debit card. But they still charged me the credit card transaction fee. Idiots.

webmaster said:
Southern Fox said:

They shouldn't have told you to put your visa number in an email. email is a very unsecure system, and shouldn't be used for something that important.

What they should tell you to do is send them an email with your requirements, and a contact phone number, so they can call you to get your payment card number.

I emailed them with my details on Thursday, and they finally called me on Saturday.
In my email I told them I would be paying by debit card, and when they phoned for the number I again told them it was a debit card. But they still charged me the credit card transaction fee. Idiots.

Where do you sit webbo?

Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

webmaster said:
Babylon said:

Not all of us have the cash til the end of the month.

I was unloyal though so i had no discount. The season before last i was just picking and choosing games... and before anyone calls me a glory hunter before that i had one for 14 years on the trot.

Babylon said:
webmaster said:
Babylon said:

Not all of us have the cash til the end of the month.

I was unloyal though so i had no discount. The season before last i was just picking and choosing games... and before anyone calls me a glory hunter before that i had one for 14 years on the trot.

Glory Hunter :wink:

Babylon said:
Joe_Fox said:
That's 2 more then :wink:

Joe goes down 8 rungs on my ladder.

anyway 8 more actually. :wink:

:lol: Just having a giraffe mate, no offence intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669