Season Ticket Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex said:
To be honest, I love the Foxes Trust coming on here, takes the forum to another level...

Dane Bowers! You make me sick Alex :lol:

Sales have gone shooting up now we are in talks with Dion Dublin :!: :roll: :roll:

Craig said:

If I dont renew before Sunday, then I take it I lose my seat but if we have only sold 5k seats then I probably wont lose it in theory.

Are there any other penalties should i renew late??

Southern Fox said:
Craig said:

If I dont renew before Sunday, then I take it I lose my seat but if we have only sold 5k seats then I probably wont lose it in theory.

I think the prices go up.

Malf said:
Southern Fox said:
Craig said:

I think the prices go up.

It depends how much you paid and when you renewed last year.

If you renewed by June 14th last year you'll only pay the same if you renew by June 13th this year.

For example someone who's had a season ticket in the kop for the last two years and renewed early last year will pay £299 if they renew by June 13th. If they leave it until next week they'll pay £335, which is the 'standard' price.

This is all in the renewal booklet that was sent to season ticket holders.

Steven said:
Sales have gone shooting up now we are in talks with Dion Dublin :!: :roll: :roll:

Foxes Trust said yesterday (on rivals.net) that we've sold 6000 STs :shock: And that was before we announced talks with Dublin!

Foxes Trust said yesterday (on rivals.net) that we've sold 6000 STs And that was before we announced talks with Dublin!

Be 6001 now, then (Dion's mum)

6000 ST that really is shit!!

I dont care what the team will be, or who is in charge I will still be there like all of you lot i suspect as i support LCFC! Where the f**k are the other 14000ST holders from last year??????
I know we have all had abit of a moan about the season tickets this year but you can buy a season ticket in the KOP for £299!!! i dont care what anyone says that aint bloody bad value to see OUR team play 23 games of footy!
I am not having a go at people who have never had a season ticket because they simply cant afford it, or indeed people who have simply not yet renewed, but i am having ago at the people who had a season ticket last year and are not renewing because A, we are not in the premiership or B, the amount of players we are selling etc,etc,etc
We are all dissapointed we are not in the Prem but thats life were not! We all wanted to keep our best players but that hasnt happened. Lets prove to everyone that Leicester fans are not all glory boys and fair weather p*****s!
Get your arses in gear and pick up the phone and back your team!

Rant over!!

F*r f****s s**e only 6000!!!!

Ian said:

I dont care what the team will be, or who is in charge I will still be there like all of you lot i suspect as i support LCFC! Where the f**k are the other 14000ST holders from last year??????
I know we have all had abit of a moan about the season tickets this year but you can buy a season ticket in the KOP for £299!!! i dont care what anyone says that aint bloody bad value to see OUR team play 23 games of footy!
I am not having a go at people who have never had a season ticket because they simply cant afford it, or indeed people who have simply not yet renewed, but i am having ago at the people who had a season ticket last year and are not renewing because A, we are not in the premiership or B, the amount of players we are selling etc,etc,etc
We are all dissapointed we are not in the Prem but thats life were not! We all wanted to keep our best players but that hasnt happened. Lets prove to everyone that Leicester fans are not all glory boys and fair weather p*****s!

Rant over!!

Are you Paul Mace in disguise? :wink:

Bobby Smith said:
Ian said:

Rant over!!

Are you Paul Mace in disguise? :wink:

It would have to be a good bloody disguise mate he's minging!! In an entirely non gay way of course!

credit to moog1972 on the fox fanzine website but i think this sums up what a lot of people think at the moment:

"I have renewed my season ticket, and will continue to do so as long as I've not become completely disillusioned and the price isn't ridiculously high. I feel £300 in the Kop for 23 homes games (which equals £13 a game) is quite reasonable.

However, I don't enjoy going to the games as much as I used to and it's nothing to do with the performance on the pitch, the price of Season Tickets or the renewal deadline, but for a variety of other reasons. I suspect that these reasons are why a lot of the people who have been going for years are not going to get a season ticket this year. Looking at earlier posts below, it seems the Foxes Trust don't quite understand the essence of people's complaints, and keep requesting for specific reasons why people don't want to renew (apart from the obvious reason that probably about 5000 people only went last season because it was the Premiership and they went to see Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U as much as Leicester and just aren't interested in Rotherham, Crewe and Wigan). Therefore here are some reasons.

1) The whole 'matchday experience' i.e.:

The P.A. Announcer, especially the way he reads out the Leicester team, and his over-excited way of reading out the goalscorer just after we've scored (sounding like we've just won the cup final even when we've scored a late consolation goal).

The appalling "It's The Foxes versus [insert opposition nick name]...keep the faith...etc" pre-match recording with sampled quotes from Micky Adams that they always play.

Playing music after we've scored. This must be stopped.

The bland pre kick-off music played at high volume before every game. It's not stuff that gets the crowd going like at Wolves or Blades, it just drowns out any normal pre-match atmosphere, and you can't even talk to the person next to you because it's too loud. The 3 alternatives are a) play randon records from the charts at reduced volume like we did years ago, b) play songs that the crowd can sing along to such as "Daydream Believer" i.e. F*** off Mark McGhee. c) have no music at all. Not sure what I'd prefer but all are better than the current situation.

Henry playing the Post Horn Gallop 20 mins before lick off. Totally pointless, and it just highlights how out of tune he plays it. It's ok to play when the teams come out, but I'd prefer the recorded version.

Stop being told to applaud the ball boys. I'll applaud what I choose to.

Failure last season to read out the First Divsion scores at half time. Just because we got promoted, it doesn't mean the First Division no longer exists. Personally I'd like to have the scores from all four divisions.

It may sound stupid but all of the above things really do ruin the game for me. Especially the PA announcer. It's embarrassing and makes me cringe every week. I've not heard a single person say anything positive about any of the above, all people I speak to hate it, and from posts on here it seems thats the general consensus. I complained to Tim Davies about it and he was unaware of any complaints about any of the above, therefore please can you get the message across to the club so it can all be changed. The PA announcer should be a public information service, not some hyped up, patronising, propaganda spouting moron.

2) The complete lack of atmosphere. This was always going to be a problem when they stuck the away fans next to the family end. However, the authorities seem to be going out of their way to ensure that everyone has to sit down and shut up (except away fans who can do what they want). There's a family end, so why not have an 'Adult Section' or a few blocks (maybe E3 and F1, or L1 and K1) where standing and a bit of bad language is tolerated (like Pen 1 at Filbert St), so that there's a proper football atmosphere again. I don't mean coin-throwing or fighting, but just a bit of passion. People with kids or who want to sit all game can be discouraged from going in there, and people who want to stand up and shout can do it. Football has a working class following who want to go and let off a bit of steam, but the club are alienating them. Every single area is becoming a family area and people have to sit down and be quiet otherwise some posh old granny with her jester hat wearing grandkids get upset.

3) The general comtempt with which the club treats its supporters, especially last season with the Liverpool and Arsenal away allocations, the Marketing letter, the acceptance of a pre-season game with Milton Keynes (which shows a complete lack of awareness of football matters by the people running the club), the way that supporters are being exploited for every penny possible, etc.

The fans would much rather see the club say "We're a bit skint so we're releasing a 3rd kit to generate more cash" than come up with a ludicrous 120th anniversory marketing ploy.

4) The catering. I don't bother with food anymore because I know that from 30 mins before kick-off, and at half time, the average time to get served is about 25 minutes (I've been in all 4 stands over the past 2 years and they are all as bad as eachother). The East Stand is probably the better of the four). Then when you get served, they've sold out of most things. Surely after 2 years, they should have worked out that they need to order more Chicken Balti Pies or Cheese & Onion pasties before each game. They need more kiosks, more tills in each kiosk, and more choice e.g. We don't even sell chips! Why not have 1 person serving on the till whilst another gets the food, like at Man City. This system works twice as quick. Think how much money the club are losing due to inept catering.

If anyone who's not renewing but for reasons other than above, then I'd be interested to hear what they are.

Finally, nothing to do with potential reasons for season-ticket holders not renewing, but the match ticket prices are scandalous. If most games are Fans Fixtures or B grade, with maybe 2 or 3 A grade then fair enough, but to have a lot of grade A games and maybe several grade A+ will only result in one thing and that's an embarrassing number of empty seats. People won't pay up to £39 for first division football, the prices are a disgrace. The club won't change the pricing structure now it's been announced, but maybe they can be convinced to apply the appropriate grade to each games."

I agree with almost everything pointed out here.

SamJ

SamuearlJackson said:
credit to moog1972 on the fox fanzine website but i think this sums up what a lot of people think at the moment:

"I have renewed my season ticket, and will continue to do so as long as I've not become completely disillusioned and the price isn't ridiculously high. I feel £300 in the Kop for 23 homes games (which equals £13 a game) is quite reasonable.

However, I don't enjoy going to the games as much as I used to and it's nothing to do with the performance on the pitch, the price of Season Tickets or the renewal deadline, but for a variety of other reasons. I suspect that these reasons are why a lot of the people who have been going for years are not going to get a season ticket this year. Looking at earlier posts below, it seems the Foxes Trust don't quite understand the essence of people's complaints, and keep requesting for specific reasons why people don't want to renew (apart from the obvious reason that probably about 5000 people only went last season because it was the Premiership and they went to see Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U as much as Leicester and just aren't interested in Rotherham, Crewe and Wigan). Therefore here are some reasons.

1) The whole 'matchday experience' i.e.:

The P.A. Announcer, especially the way he reads out the Leicester team, and his over-excited way of reading out the goalscorer just after we've scored (sounding like we've just won the cup final even when we've scored a late consolation goal).

The appalling "It's The Foxes versus [insert opposition nick name]...keep the faith...etc" pre-match recording with sampled quotes from Micky Adams that they always play.

Playing music after we've scored. This must be stopped.

The bland pre kick-off music played at high volume before every game. It's not stuff that gets the crowd going like at Wolves or Blades, it just drowns out any normal pre-match atmosphere, and you can't even talk to the person next to you because it's too loud. The 3 alternatives are a) play randon records from the charts at reduced volume like we did years ago, b) play songs that the crowd can sing along to such as "Daydream Believer" i.e. F*** off Mark McGhee. c) have no music at all. Not sure what I'd prefer but all are better than the current situation.

Henry playing the Post Horn Gallop 20 mins before lick off. Totally pointless, and it just highlights how out of tune he plays it. It's ok to play when the teams come out, but I'd prefer the recorded version.

Stop being told to applaud the ball boys. I'll applaud what I choose to.

Failure last season to read out the First Divsion scores at half time. Just because we got promoted, it doesn't mean the First Division no longer exists. Personally I'd like to have the scores from all four divisions.

It may sound stupid but all of the above things really do ruin the game for me. Especially the PA announcer. It's embarrassing and makes me cringe every week. I've not heard a single person say anything positive about any of the above, all people I speak to hate it, and from posts on here it seems thats the general consensus. I complained to Tim Davies about it and he was unaware of any complaints about any of the above, therefore please can you get the message across to the club so it can all be changed. The PA announcer should be a public information service, not some hyped up, patronising, propaganda spouting moron.

2) The complete lack of atmosphere. This was always going to be a problem when they stuck the away fans next to the family end. However, the authorities seem to be going out of their way to ensure that everyone has to sit down and shut up (except away fans who can do what they want). There's a family end, so why not have an 'Adult Section' or a few blocks (maybe E3 and F1, or L1 and K1) where standing and a bit of bad language is tolerated (like Pen 1 at Filbert St), so that there's a proper football atmosphere again. I don't mean coin-throwing or fighting, but just a bit of passion. People with kids or who want to sit all game can be discouraged from going in there, and people who want to stand up and shout can do it. Football has a working class following who want to go and let off a bit of steam, but the club are alienating them. Every single area is becoming a family area and people have to sit down and be quiet otherwise some posh old granny with her jester hat wearing grandkids get upset.

3) The general comtempt with which the club treats its supporters, especially last season with the Liverpool and Arsenal away allocations, the Marketing letter, the acceptance of a pre-season game with Milton Keynes (which shows a complete lack of awareness of football matters by the people running the club), the way that supporters are being exploited for every penny possible, etc.

The fans would much rather see the club say "We're a bit skint so we're releasing a 3rd kit to generate more cash" than come up with a ludicrous 120th anniversory marketing ploy.

4) The catering. I don't bother with food anymore because I know that from 30 mins before kick-off, and at half time, the average time to get served is about 25 minutes (I've been in all 4 stands over the past 2 years and they are all as bad as eachother). The East Stand is probably the better of the four). Then when you get served, they've sold out of most things. Surely after 2 years, they should have worked out that they need to order more Chicken Balti Pies or Cheese & Onion pasties before each game. They need more kiosks, more tills in each kiosk, and more choice e.g. We don't even sell chips! Why not have 1 person serving on the till whilst another gets the food, like at Man City. This system works twice as quick. Think how much money the club are losing due to inept catering.

If anyone who's not renewing but for reasons other than above, then I'd be interested to hear what they are.

Finally, nothing to do with potential reasons for season-ticket holders not renewing, but the match ticket prices are scandalous. If most games are Fans Fixtures or B grade, with maybe 2 or 3 A grade then fair enough, but to have a lot of grade A games and maybe several grade A+ will only result in one thing and that's an embarrassing number of empty seats. People won't pay up to £39 for first division football, the prices are a disgrace. The club won't change the pricing structure now it's been announced, but maybe they can be convinced to apply the appropriate grade to each games."

I agree with almost everything pointed out here.

SamJ

I agree with everything you said mate, what did my head in last year was getting in the ground to find out my section had no beer yet every other section did. They point blank refused to fetch any for us and wouldn't open the shutters so we could go and get some. There was a near riot at one point towards the end of the season They have about 2 weeks between a game and they blame supply, FFS is it coming from the other side of the planet by boat or something.

Playing music to get people up for the game and getting rid of Henry before he dies on the F'ing pitch (he already dies on his arse every week with that shitty playing) Are my mine gripes... along with getting asked is i want a credit card 12 times outside the ground every game, and some numb nuts of a programme seller yelling in my ear when i'm right next to him!!!!

Oh and getting filmed and photographed by police for cheering on my team!!!

Thats it for now ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570