Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're able to go and queue it seems you're screwed.

This certainly seems to be the case, although my phone experience yesterday wasn't that bad. I understand that most won't be able to use their work phone for a potentially long and costly call. I feel for the fans who may miss out, but I also feel for the fans who have endured hours of queuing.

Even then you've got to be pretty damn quick. The queue will be closing at 12-30 today.

They said the queue yesterday would close at 2pm, however as it very quickly reduced in size they refrained from doing so.

The problem people will now face is the only season tickets that will be left will be the very expensive ones. Our pricing structure is ridiculous anyway, never ever been able to fathom out why a seat in the West Stand (JTT area for example) is considerably cheaper than the identical block in the East Stand. £200 difference on ST price for next season :icon_conf

Seems like the only way for me to renew is with a 130 mile round trip to go to the stadium or an expensive 0845 call from my mobile. I really don't see why a simple renewal cannot be done via email or online ... Shambolic.

You will need to visit the Fanstore or call the Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000, option 1before June 2nd to renew your seat.

Looks like I'll be getting to see very few games.ST isn't an option & as has been said matchday tickets will be hard to come by & probably extortionate.So,as usual,those who have helped keep things afloat during the bad times are discarded in favour of those who haven't given a ****ing shite for the last ten years but now come flooding back & have the ****ing gall to bitch all over facebook about waiting times.**** off.At least you'll get to see the games which is more than I will,except of course if we get relegated in which case you'll drop your season ticket like a hot rock until we come back up again.
Why do people assume that those who are getting season tickets are people who hardly ever go and are only doing so because we are in the premier league?

Seems like the only way for me to renew is with a 130 mile round trip to go to the stadium or an expensive 0845 call from my mobile. I really don't see why a simple renewal cannot be done via email or online ... Shambolic.

I suspect if you leave it until things die down ( i.e. middle of next week ) if you email them and ask them to ring you they will.

Last edited:
I suspect if you leave it until things die down ( i.e. middle of next week ) if you email them and ask them to ring you they will.

In addition to this, once the 7000 are gone, the ticket office will have very little to do. As per the Foxes Trust post, renewal via direct debit should also be available online next week.

Sold out!!

Get in there

Just got 2 tickets online despite the fact they have supposedly sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00