Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kept on saying nil event available
I got caught by that on Tues during the day, but by the evening above that it gave a row of options in small writing, one of which was season tickets. Not obvious and I am sure it wasn't there at first.

Kept on saying nil event available

Luckily I expected a less than obvious and smooth experience from the absolute shit that is the 'LCFC Direct' website.

In my experience you had to sign in and then click season tickets, then ignore a false message :icon_roll about not having flash, if you could overcome these stupid obstacles you were pretty close to getting a ticket.

The final issue for me was the bank declining my transaction twice due to my company having a US I.P. address, both times were after they had announced a sellout so it was a real race against time before the simpletons realised and took the online option away, luckily ranf Lloyds and got 1 final attempt in 5 minutes before they took season tickets offline.

I appreciate non of the above drivel helps you in any way.

Luckily I expected a less than obvious and smooth experience from the absolute shit that is the 'LCFC Direct' website.

In my experience you had to sign in and then click season tickets, then ignore a false message :icon_roll about not having flash, if you could overcome these stupid obstacles you were pretty close to getting a ticket.

The final issue for me was the bank declining my transaction twice due to my company having a US I.P. address, both times were after they had announced a sellout so it was a real race against time before the simpletons realised and took the online option away, luckily ranf Lloyds and got 1 final attempt in 5 minutes before they took season tickets offline.

I appreciate non of the above drivel helps you in any way.

Yup. I had to help a friend negotiate the useless LCFC direct website. He hadn't figured out that you had to log in to be able to see that tickets were available - not that the site actually gave you any clues that this might be necessary.

AAHHHHH FFS I didn't know you had to log in!! Stupid bloody site I sat on the queue half a dozen times over the course of 2 days!

Spoke with the Head of Ticket Sales last week, direct debit payment online should be available in about a weeks time, probably more useful for existing ST's than new ones (it was originally planned to be available ready for when ST's went on sale)

Except of course it isn't!

no topping up of your existing card this year, new season tickets to be sent out in July

I went into the ticket office last Wednesday with my sister in law who wanted to renew her family's tickets, but the direct debit system wasn't even working if you went in person then. They were hoping it was a temporary problem but that wasn't much consolation having made the effort.

Just renewed mine on the phone. It took the slackers all of one minute thirty-eight seconds. Peason Out!

Just renewed mine on the phone. It took the slackers all of one minute thirty-eight seconds. Peason Out!

They've obviously got **** all to do as they've even decided to start selling tickets to this charity match on Monday which they said a few weeks back they wouldn't be doing.

Renewed my ST on Friday using the direct debit method.
Assistant informed me that it will be automatically renewed for the following season if I don't write to cancel upto 2 weeks beforehand.
Can't see anything on the paperwork, so was wondering if anyone else was told this.

I did ask does that mean the price will be the same. She couldn't answer that.

I'm just wondering if she is getting confused with the normal direct debit breathing space with this season's ST.

Renewed my ST on Friday using the direct debit method.
Assistant informed me that it will be automatically renewed for the following season if I don't write to cancel upto 2 weeks beforehand.
Can't see anything on the paperwork, so was wondering if anyone else was told this.

I did ask does that mean the price will be the same. She couldn't answer that.

I'm just wondering if she is getting confused with the normal direct debit breathing space with this season's ST.

we were told same. ST will be renewed on DIrect Debit unless cancelled.

we were told same. ST will be renewed on DIrect Debit unless cancelled.

FWIW I don't think the club can do this (or at least is is unethical). I remember reading somewhere that you cannot auto-renew and must inform the payer what are the schedule of payments.

I could be wrong though?

FWIW I don't think the club can do this (or at least is is unethical). I remember reading somewhere that you cannot auto-renew and must inform the payer what are the schedule of payments.

I could be wrong though?

The deadline is 1st March 2015 if you wish to cancel. I read the terms and conditions after renewing on Saturday.

I will be following this up. Firstly will we know the prices for 2015/15 from that date and secondarily, if I choose to opt out but then later go for it would the season ticket no longer be considered a renewal?

Last edited:
The deadline is 1st March 2015 if you wish to cancel. I read the terms and conditions after renewing on Saturday.

I will be following this up. Firstly will we know the prices for 2015/15 from that date?

The club would not be able to alter the price without giving you notice that they were going to do so. They have to advise in advance the amount and the date they intend to take it. They would have to send this information to you individually; it would not be enough to expect you to read it on a website.

The club would not be able to alter the price without giving you notice that they were going to do so. They have to advise in advance the amount and the date they intend to take it. They would have to send this information to you individually; it would not be enough to expect you to read it on a website.

Ahh, the old direct debit guarantee. I still remember it word for word from my first job

Over 18,500 sold according to the OS. Still a few days left to renew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00