Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the last day and a half trying online and on phone and can't even get in the queue. Come on City, sort it out and open up a few more phone lines / get a website that's not made out of toffee....I'm trying to give you a grand here!

I didn't expect you too see my earlier post, but I also needed a new one for my son. I could have probably done that next week too, however I'm away for a few days after Friday and if they continue to sell as they have done then there won't be one for my son.

Yeah I missed that part. :icon_redf

Definitely worth doing today though if you wanted a new one too as the rate they are going, there won't be any left at the weekend and quite possibly by the end of tomorrow if there were only 3k left earlier.

Any chance we can extend the ground before next season starts!?!

Any chance we can extend the ground before next season starts!?!

There was talk some time ago about adding an extra tier on one side I think.

Maybe after a season this may be worthwhile. I can't recall the costs though or how many extra seats this would generate.

I no longer have to think about whether I want to get one then, as they'll all be gone by the weekend and I'll be damned if I'm booking a day off work to stand in a queue :icon_lol:

Maybe after a season this may be worthwhile. I can't recall the costs though or how many extra seats this would generate.

Expansion is definitely possible as the ground was built with it in mind.

I'd hope we'd wait for 2-3 years of selling out week after week pretty much before consider expanding the ground though but didn't expect the newbie STs to sell so quick as they have done.

About 4 times early afternoon, then got straight into a queue about 4pm. The bloke said the queue was all contained inside the fanstore at that point.
Well luck must have been on your side, good work! Been trying for hours and no joy. Does the office shit at 6pm?

I no longer have to think about whether I want to get one then, as they'll all be gone by the weekend and I'll be damned if I'm booking a day off work to stand in a queue :icon_lol:

Well going by NF's last post it sounds as if things may have slowed down a bit so there may still be some available. If it was at 4k earlier though, it'll probably end around 5k tonight which doesn't leave many.

There will also be another sale in a months time as there will be a few current holders that won't/can't renew for whatever reason but this will only be 100's at most.

Last year I downgraded my ticket to a child's as I wanted to save my seat and for various reasons wanted a season off. This year, being the glory hunter that I am, I want to upgrade to an adult. Any idea if I'll pay the renewal price or new ticket price? I agree that, morally, I probably deserve the higher, but wondered what the reality was.

You would pay the lower price I assume; my brother is jumping up from under 22s to adult and that's how I read it.

Last edited:

This is only happening because the club are restricting the new applicants level at 7k and therefore giving opportunity to cash in when the big sides visit (I believe we will be at the 23k mark when adding existing st's and the new 7k). If may backfire if the demand for the top teams isn't there when they could be another 3k to 5k season ticket holders in.

Last edited:
This is only happening because the club are restricting the new applicants level at 7k and therefore giving opportunity to cash in when the big sides visit (I believe we will be at the 23k mark when adding existing st's and the new 7k). If may backfire if the demand for the top teams isn't there when they could be another 3k to 5k season ticket holders in.

Yes it could backfire but my guess is that with 23k season ticket holders the other 9k will sell out virtually every week. Most teams in the prem would bring 3k therefore leaving only 6k of 'walk up' customers.

I would be interested to see stats on 'walk up' customers this season.

I can see at least 30k every week at how we have pitched it price-wise.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to add an extra tier?

I set the online countdown off at about1,30pm. At about 3pm I got to the top, with no expectations at all following previous experience but the site worked like clockwork, until I had chosen the seats. It put them in the shopping trolley, took me onto the checkout where it told me the trolley was empty. It did this 4 times, each time the "continue shopping" button took me right back to the opening screen, and each time I had to choose new seats as my previous ones had gone but eventually it let me buy something!!! So about 28 hours of trying.
I had to go for a more expensive seat as the ones I wanted yesterday had all gone.

I will probably miss a fair few games due to work and my husband certainly will which is why we haven't bothered in the past. But this season I'm not sure there will be many available on general release for the games I do want to go to and can make.

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be getting to see very few games.ST isn't an option & as has been said matchday tickets will be hard to come by & probably extortionate.So,as usual,those who have helped keep things afloat during the bad times are discarded in favour of those who haven't given a ****ing shite for the last ten years but now come flooding back & have the ****ing gall to bitch all over facebook about waiting times.**** off.At least you'll get to see the games which is more than I will,except of course if we get relegated in which case you'll drop your season ticket like a hot rock until we come back up again.

Looks like I'll be getting to see very few games.ST isn't an option & as has been said matchday tickets will be hard to come by & probably extortionate.So,as usual,those who have helped keep things afloat during the bad times are discarded in favour of those who haven't given a ****ing shite for the last ten years but now come flooding back & have the ****ing gall to bitch all over facebook about waiting times.**** off.At least you'll get to see the games which is more than I will,except of course if we get relegated in which case you'll drop your season ticket like a hot rock until we come back up again.

Why exactly won't you be able to get a season ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69