Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main reason I'm trying to get one this year is to avoid wasting day after day of my life trying to get tickets for games that will be in higher demand than last year. Will only be able to attend half the games but will be worth having to put up with this nonsense.

Tried calling 40+ times and can't even get onto the telephone queue. Tried all day on the website and on one occasion I managed to get as far as the stadium map starting to load before (incorrectly) telling me I don't have the latest version of Flash.

And I live in Kent so going to the stadium isn't really an option...

Last edited:
Turns out you can't buy family stand tickets online. Am I likely to be wasting my time queuing tomorrow? Heard a rumour that family stand is pretty much sold out, anyone else heard this?

I've now 3 times got as far as choosing seats before it crashes. Each time it tells me I need to update flash, which I do, only for it to happen again. I have to choose different seats each time as the ones I've chosen show as unavailable. I've had enough now.

yep I've got it on 3 different machines 2 with IE and one with chrome. Chrome tells me the Flash has already automatically updated.

Last edited:
http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/060514-extended-opening-hours-weds-thurs-1538685.aspx

The City Fanstore will now be open until 8pm and Sale Centre (0844 815 5000) until 7pm on Wednesday and Thursday evening to accommodate the fantastic demand from supporters.

On Tuesday afternoon, the queue at King Power Stadium for 2014/15 Season Tickets was suspended as staff worked hard to service supporters that had queued from early in the morning.

The City Fanstore has seen an unprecedented demand for Season Ticket renewals as well as the 7,000 available to new applicants, of which 800 have been snapped up so far.

Supporters looking to renew or buy a new Season Ticket are thanked for their patience and are encouraged to come back on Wednesday, when the remaining allocation will still be available during these extended opening hours.

I officially concede defeat. Seems like the only way you can get a season ticket is to not have a job and be able to spend a whole day queuing at the ticket office.

I left mine running all night and I'm still getting the "timer" going round on all 3. I can swop around on the site, ie between show availability and view by price, it will even bring up the "need help?" part, so the site seems to be working. It will just not put my chosen seats into my shopping cart. I've used the site before to buy match tickets without any problems.

Last edited:
Approx 2500 of the 7000 new applications have now been sold.

Queueing likely to be suspended at 2pm today.

Just gave it a try to renew online. Took 10 mins so I did it whilst washing up. Piece of piss!

I think renewing must be different. I have now tried at work and am getting to exactly the same stage where it wont put chosen seats into my shopping cart.

I think renewing must be different. I have now tried at work and am getting to exactly the same stage where it wont put chosen seats into my shopping cart.

I have had a problem for yonks in that the website diesn't realise I am a season ticket holder, so I will not be able to renew online. I haven't had time to check, but I hope I will be able to renew by post. At least I have a month or so to renew.

Problems I am encountering online.

1) It's telling me to update Flash player. However if I ignore this it eventually loads the page.
2) I'm trying to renew mine and purchase one for my son. The seat next to me isn't available so I am looking elsewhere. It's telling my that I have no allocation to purchase a seat.
3) As quick as I am selecting seats they're being sold (presumably at the stadium) so then they are unavailable.
4) The website is very sluggish which I expect is down to traffic.

Very frustrating over the Internet.

I've managed to get to the ST page a couple of times but it will only let me select more info and not choose seats and it's been like that for a couple of hours now.

Got another window open and the queue has gone down quite quickly and into double figures now.

Luckily I've already got mine as my Dad went down yesterday but a couple of people in my office want one and really feel for the people outside of Leicester as online seems the worst of the all!

If it looks like it's been loading for ages and isn't going to do anything, my advice would be to leave it. I've come close to closing the page on a couple of occasions however i've just left it and it's eventually caught up. Frustrating though.

Is it possible to pay the monthly installments for a new season ticket online, the only option appears to be full payment?!

Is it possible to pay the monthly installments for a new season ticket online, the only option appears to be full payment?!

You are correct. This can only be done over the phone or in person. I know it's shit!

You are correct. This can only be done over the phone or in person. I know it's shit!
Ahh shite, spent ages waiting for the website to load and thought I was in! Well being in Manchester the ticket office isn't an option, phone it is then! Thanks for confirming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00