Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Spion knows. Didn't he complain to the club about the potential change in the Kop regarding the disabled section.

Yes I did.

I spoke to Jim at the last home game to remind him of our earlier (in the season) discussions. He told me that whilst the club would 'like' it if we relocated there were no plans in place to enforce us to.

We shall see when I renew.

I'm sure this will delight some people on here.

There are twitter rumours of a minutes applause from the 3rd minute as a thank you to the owners for only a 3% increase in season ticket prices.

Last edited:
I'm sure this will delight some people on here.

There are twitter rumours of a minutes applause from the 3rd minute as a thank you to the owners for only a 3% increase in season ticket prices.

I actually thought it would be nice if there were some way we could show the sentiment towards the Thais that is showed on here. Would be a nice idea.

I actually thought it would be nice if there were some way we could show the sentiment towards the Thais that is showed on here. Would be a nice idea.

If they want to walk out on to the pitch I'll happily applaud them. I'm not taking part in an applause designed to thank them for not ripping me off too badly.

For me, football should be much cheaper in general. TV deals are high enough in the prem that they could allow free admission, but a standard has been set. Against the going rate for football our owners have priced it right IMO, it's still too high to watch millionaires kicking a ball about though. I'm considering getting a Gateshead ST next year, current conference prices are £300 like! The game needs to see some changes.

So I have been in the online queue for 2 hours, watching the number go down from over 500, automatically refreshing every 15 seconds. It gets down to 0 and it has come up with a message saying "sorry there are currently no events"

:098:

So have they all sold out or just incompetance? The phone lines are still too busy to even let you in the queue.

Last edited:
My sister works next door at eon and she said the queue was huge this morning....

It will be all the spanners trying to renew that are feckin' things up

They should have issued a message saying that if you are simply renewing your existing ticket, with no changes whatsoever, then just feck off for a few days and leave the crumbling, hopeless sytem to all the newbies

Bandwagon well and truly joined.

I was at home when we were shit.

Deal with it.

I have twice got to the front of the online queue just for it to say nothing happening.

I don't know why they didn't apply the same system as for the Doncaster match for non-renewals ie only people with a purchase history to start with, gradually dropping the bar as the days go on.

800 sold so far according to a post on Facebook, which then descended into a bitch fest about glory hunters.

Last edited:
Paul Barnacle and Sean Quinn queued from 9pm on Monday night to renew their tickets for the new campaign.

Seriously?

Guaranteed their seats until early June, but chose to camp outside the ground all night in the rain. WTF?

Iv got on to lcfc direct and selected the season ticket page bit it won't let me select season ticket to continue further! :(

I went by the ground around 12 o'clock couldn't believe the size of the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00