Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't expecting a decrease of any sort. But with such a hefty per-game increase I would say it's hardly a bargain. Was the Southampton/Millwall comparison a joke? :icon_lol:

The per game increase in down to the number of games. I can't see the match day price going up by 24.7%.

My ticket this season worked out around £16 a game, again I think this was a bargain. I know you can argue a £4.00 per game rise is excessive but at the end of the day it's £20 a game in the Premier league, which in my view is a bargain

I wasn't expecting a decrease of any sort. But with such a hefty per-game increase I would say it's hardly a bargain. Was the Southampton/Millwall comparison a joke? :icon_lol:

Average price for a season ticket last season across all 4 divisions was £537.60.

Considering the vast majority of ours are available for less than that next year and we are also playing at the highest level possible, I think it's safe to say that our season ticket prices are exceptionally good value for money.

And we get a free beer on Saturday too!

Average price for a season ticket last season across all 4 divisions was £537.60.

Considering the vast majority of ours are available for less than that next year and we are also playing at the highest level possible, I think it's safe to say that our season ticket prices are exceptionally good value for money.

And we get a free beer on Saturday too!

They are good value in the current market, but to use 3% as a sales figure is a bit misleading.

My sister wants to get a season ticket again.... £395 for the cheapest (and those buggers will be gone quick I bet). I cant decide whether I want one or not.

I'd say there's 300-400 JTT seats available per game (this season). Get in early enough and you'll be fine.

No. If, as alluded to earlier in the thread, the average ST has gone up by 3%, this represents a 24.68% per-game hike.

What's the % increase based on there being an equal amount of games in the Prem and C'ship?

The 24.68% per game increase you are quoting will be inflated by the fact there are less games in the Prem. So if there was an equal amount of games in the Championship what would the % increase be?

The 24.68% per game increase you are quoting will be inflated by the fact there are less games in the Prem. So if there was an equal amount of games in the Championship what would the % increase be?

2.62% rise on my ticket in there was 23 home games next season

Last edited:
Aaaaaarrrrrrggggggggg

Dilemma, some great footy to be watched but surrounded by many utter bellends, toughie....

Last edited:
I would say the consensus so far is, those who have season tickets appear to be happy with the pricing whle those who don't go, feel its a price hike. I may be wrong

There are some people on this ****ing site whose glass is never half full.

What were they expecting, divide number if games this season by overall price then times current price by next seasons available games then add 3%?

£400 for premier league football is very good value.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00