Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
415 in the kop, not sure what it was last year?

The club claim no one will pay any more than £16 on their ST price from this season.

Average increase of 3%

Last edited:
Think they may have their earlybird and renewal mixed up??

The club claim no one will pay any more than £16 on their ST price from this season.

Average increase of 3%

My dad paid 399 last year so that's about right. Makes each game about 25% more he said (I haven't done the maths this time!)

Average increase of 3%

Maybe in price, but in real terms per game, slightly more. (I'm sure some smartarse will come along and give you the exact percentage) ;)

Think they may have their earlybird and renewal mixed up??

??

Renewal = Anyone with a ST
EarlyBird = Anyone not with a ST but buys one before 2nd June. (limited to 7000 season tickets only)

Maybe in price, but in real terms per game, slightly more. (I'm sure some smartarse will come along and give you the exact percentage) ;)

Yes you are correct, but we knew even with a price freeze the cost per game would be more.

In the JTT area it works out to £19 a game which I think is exceptional value in the premiership. Or £21 a game if you're a new applicant.

Yes you are correct, but we knew even with a price freeze the cost per game would be more.

In the JTT area it works out to £19 a game which I think is exceptional value in the premiership. Or £21 a game if you're a new applicant.

Kop is £21 a game which still isn't bad. £4 a game more than last year, so my dad was about right.

Why the limit on numbers?

Fleece the desperate newbies who missed out on a season ticket for £50 a pop??

Seems decent price really. I'm tempted at the Kop as it is roughly the price I value it at but would want to sit with my Dad but that's another £105 @ £525.

Hmmm, will have to put some outside accumulators on this weekend!

I think the club 'has to' make xxx number of tickets per game available for members / general sale.

They don't have to but it is good business sense to have some higher priced tickets available to buy for each match, gamble is that for some less fancied teams we may not have a full house if moved for TV or we aren't doing well.

Really? If the average 3% increase referred to earlier is correct, that's a per-game hike of 24.7%. Looks like an enormous price rise to me.

My ticket works out at £20 a game, I've not paid that at any away league game I've attend this season and will certainly be paying more than that for away games next year.

Really? If the average 3% increase referred to earlier is correct, that's a per-game hike of 24.7%. Looks like an enormous price rise to me.

Were you really expecting the price to drop pro-data on games, seriously?

The counter argument would be that its 25% better viewing value to watch Southampton than Millwall.

Last edited:
My sister wants to get a season ticket again.... £395 for the cheapest (and those buggers will be gone quick I bet). I cant decide whether I want one or not.

Were you really expecting the price to drop pro-data on games, seriously?

The counter argument would be that its 25% better viewing value to watch Southampton than Millwall.
I wasn't expecting a decrease of any sort. But with such a hefty per-game increase I would say it's hardly a bargain. Was the Southampton/Millwall comparison a joke? :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00