Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rekcon it'll be [...] about £550 for a newbie ticket in the kop or suchlike.

... which works out at £29 a game. There's going to be an awful shock then at the rise in price for people buying tickets for individual games. Or a lot of moans from ST holders that they're not saving much.

Having said that I do recall that when I used to have a ST in the Carling Wing at Filbo in the Prem run of the mid/late 90s, there was hardly any saving at all over the cost of buying individual tickets; the saving was usually only five or ten pounds and there was a single season where the ST cost £3 more than the price of individual tickets. The only advantages of the ST were that you got to see every game at a time when there were many sell-outs and from the same seat.

The only advantages of the ST were that you got to see every game at a time when there were many sell-outs and from the same seat.

When were cup games included (and then excluded)?

When were cup games included (and then excluded)?

I seem to recall that they were excluded shortly before the Carling was built. In the mid-90s it was certainly the case that the ST book had vouchers which you had to use to obtain (and pay for) your cup tickets.

I find it hard to justify paying more for less games anyway. I also find it hard to understand paying more to see better quality opposition. I pay to watch Leicester; seeing as we'll have pretty much the same team I'd expect to pay pretty much the same price.

:018: Fewer.

You should be ashamed of yourself. 2/10 See me. :icon_bigg

I seem to recall that they were excluded shortly before the Carling was built. In the mid-90s it was certainly the case that the ST book had vouchers which you had to use to obtain (and pay for) your cup tickets.

I'm fairly sure they were included the last time we were in the Premier League, we played Crewe in the League Cup and had a gate just under 30,000, if memory serves me right. Which must have cost the club a pretty penny having to share the gate money. I think they were then dropped when we were relegated.

I'm fairly sure they were included the last time we were in the Premier League, we played Crewe in the League Cup and had a gate just under 30,000, if memory serves me right. Which must have cost the club a pretty penny having to share the gate money. I think they were then dropped when we were relegated.

If you're right, I'm about 10 years wrong. I can't prove it either way but I thought I had a discussion with the t/o about this when it used to be in the old car showroom off Upperton Road. I had a ST at that time and I can't remember getting any refunds for 'unplayed' cup games.

Last edited:
I've just checked the attendance for the Crewe game in 2003/2004 season, 27,675.
We had 18,916 for the home Man City F.A. cup replay the same season, Maybe only 1 cup ticket was included. In the league cup 2004/2005 season against Preston we had 6,751. A game that came 2 days after we played them in the league in front of over 21,000

Last edited:
A full list of season ticket prices are to be in tomorrow's match day programme, I'm assuming they are still going to announce the prices today

Nah, they'll make us pay a 5er for a program to find out.

Confirmed prices:

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/020514-201415-season-ticket-prices-confirmed-1523900.aspx

Leicester City Football Club has today revealed its 2014/15 Season Ticket campaign, offering the best possible value and affordability to the Club’s most loyal supporters for the season ahead.
Giving fans the chance to be part of the action at King Power Stadium, week-in, week-out, from just £365 for an Adult renewal, a Leicester City Season Ticket remains the most cost-effective way to be a member of the Blue Army.

That’s our guarantee to our supporters. Quite simply, nobody will get a better deal on following the Foxes during the 2014/15 campaign.

2014/15 highlights include:
• Maximum of 7,000 Season Tickets available to new applicants
• Spread the cost over up to 10 months with our interest-free, admin-free Direct Debit scheme
• Price freeze on all Under-12 Season Tickets
• Continuation of Under-10s-go-free in the Family Stand*
• Opt-in automated cup ticket scheme

2014/15 Season Tickets start from £365 for an Adult renewal, or £395 for a new Adult purchase, while the Club’s commitment to family football is reflected in a price freeze on all Under-12 rates and a continuation of our Under-10s-go-free Family Stand pledge*.

While the pricing structure for the new season incorporates an average increase of three per cent in general admission areas**, the Club has managed this sensitively to ensure no current Season Ticket Holder faces an increase greater than £16 on their existing seat.

2014/15 Season Ticket sales will go on sale from Tuesday 6 May, with a maximum of 7,000 Season Tickets available to NEW APPLICANTS. Once these have sold out, no further new applications will be accepted for the 2014/15 season. Existing Season Ticket Holders will have exclusive access to their current seats until 6pm on Monday 2 June, with Season Tickets remaining on sale until 6pm on Monday 16 June.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00