Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh shite, spent ages waiting for the website to load and thought I was in! Well being in Manchester the ticket office isn't an option, phone it is then! Thanks for confirming :)

Until it dies down a bit, the phone won't be an option either.

Is it possible to pay the monthly installments for a new season ticket online, the only option appears to be full payment?!

Spoke with the Head of Ticket Sales last week, direct debit payment online should be available in about a weeks time, probably more useful for existing ST's than new ones (it was originally planned to be available ready for when ST's went on sale)

Spoke with the Head of Ticket Sales last week, direct debit payment online should be available in about a weeks time, probably more useful for existing ST's than new ones (it was originally planned to be available ready for when ST's went on sale)

Maybe you could speak with them again and ask why this has been so poorly organised?

I just got through online, didn't want one though.

I just got through online, didn't want one though.

Boooo, what a un-glory supporter you are!!

My office got through via the phone in the end, got to 0 on the internet queue 2 or 3 times but could never get to the seat selection page.

Phone queue seems to be heavily restricted as couldn't join for ages but then got in and was only 20 or so people in front.

Just got to keep trying if trying over the phone.

Just got two, my mate called me to say he was there for the day and if we wanted any. They allowed him to hand over his phone so I could give them our bank details for the interest free finance as well.

Boooo, what a un-glory supporter you are!!

My office got through via the phone in the end, got to 0 on the internet queue 2 or 3 times but could never get to the seat selection page.

Phone queue seems to be heavily restricted as couldn't join for ages but then got in and was only 20 or so people in front.

Just got to keep trying if trying over the phone.

I just couldn't stand the thought of the bed-wetting mongs on Facebook calling me a glory fan.

I just couldn't stand the thought of the bed-wetting mongs on Facebook calling me a glory fan.

Stuff Facebook. Why can't we get to have a go at you first ?

Shocking display of disloyalty all round

Stuff Facebook. Why can't we get to have a go at you first ?

Shocking display of disloyalty all round

I know, Ill take my Doncaster away stub and various other wank souvenirs of this season and drown myself I reckon.

I know, Ill take my Doncaster away stub and various other wank souvenirs of this season and drown myself I reckon.

If you have one of those nice Admiral City shirts could you please not wear this when you drown yourself as I like to keep that particular image pure.

Just renewed over the phone. Took 50 mins in total. No idea what all the fuss is about.

Over 4,000 now sold, looks like they are more efficient today!

Just renewed over the phone. Took 50 mins in total. No idea what all the fuss is about.

No wonder I haven't been able to even join the queue after calling 90 times today...seems like the renewers can't bear to wait a couple of days!

Although I have just managed to do it online...finally!

Last year I downgraded my ticket to a child's as I wanted to save my seat and for various reasons wanted a season off. This year, being the glory hunter that I am, I want to upgrade to an adult. Any idea if I'll pay the renewal price or new ticket price? I agree that, morally, I probably deserve the higher, but wondered what the reality was.

Why?

You could have done it in 5 minutes next week!

I didn't expect you too see my earlier post, but I also needed a new one for my son. I could have probably done that next week too, however I'm away for a few days after Friday and if they continue to sell as they have done then there won't be one for my son.

Last edited:
How many times did you have to try calling?

About 4 times early afternoon, then got straight into a queue about 4pm. The bloke said the queue was all contained inside the fanstore at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69