Season Tickets 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club have now announced that all match day tickets (as opposed to season tickets) for the Brentford game will be 'mobile tickets'. They didn't add that those who haven't got a smart phone can go **** themselves, but I will.

Some people with smartphones can also **** themselves. A lot of phones, even new ones, don't have NFC, so the mobile tickets won't work.

So, not only are they charging £50 a ticket to watch Brentford but now they're saying people can only come if they have space tickets.

I have no interest in understanding what NFT is or whether my phone can or can't do it. I know plenty of senior types that don't even have the internet, let alone a smartphone.

****ing idiot club. I hope people tell them to feck themselves this year and the attendances really drop.

The club claim part of the rationale is to 'reduce their carbon footprint'. These are the same dimwits that get through half a million stupid fecking cardboard clapper things a season.

Last edited:
Some people with smartphones can also **** themselves. A lot of phones, even new ones, don't have NFC, so the mobile tickets won't work.

I work for a mobile comms company. Genuinely have **** all idea what NFC is. Assuming it's a non-fungible C word.

Best club in the world.

Top will tuck you in at night......

Near field communication. It's what allows you to make contactless payments with your phone.

Payments with your phone? World's gone mad. Never had my bank card's battery die.

Club have now announced that all match day tickets (as opposed to season tickets) for the Brentford game will be 'mobile tickets'. They didn't add that those who haven't got a smart phone can go **** themselves, but I will.
Hope you don't mind but stole this perfectly written post for publishing elsewhere

**** me, we’re going to have hours of queues to get in. I know loads of people my age (30-ish) who don’t use this kind of tech. Grandparents definitely don’t.

Crazy.

As for doing it “in the interests of environment” how about you restrict the cars your players buy? Water the pitch differently? There are a million other things to do than get rid of a tiny bit of paper.

**** me, we’re going to have hours of queues to get in. I know loads of people my age (30-ish) who don’t use this kind of tech. Grandparents definitely don’t.

Crazy.

As for doing it “in the interests of environment” how about you restrict the cars your players buy? Water the pitch differently? There are a million other things to do than get rid of a tiny bit of paper.
Bet each person will still have a bloody paper clapper waiting for them at their seat.

The club is beyond a joke at the moment.

I know loads of people my age (30-ish) who don’t use this kind of tech. Grandparents definitely don’t.
Clearly why I never became a grandparent then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566