Season Tickets 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many miserable, moaning boomers who get the opportunity to watch their team week in week out.

I miss out on the season ticket ballot for the third year in a row. If clappers on seats and mobile tickets is that bad then enjoy an illegal stream and give your ticket to the thousands who enjoy the match day experience.

So many miserable, moaning boomers who get the opportunity to watch their team week in week out.

I miss out on the season ticket ballot for the third year in a row. If clappers on seats and mobile tickets is that bad then enjoy an illegal stream and give your ticket to the thousands who enjoy the match day experience.

Why should they - they’ve been supporting this Club for decades, which is why they don’t need to be in a ballot for a season ticket as they’ve had one for years and years, watching City through thick and thin

Their individual requirements are every bit as important as yours - in fact I’d argue a lot more so, given their absolute loyalty to the football club over an extended period of time

So why don’t you **** off and get back in your ballot, you ignorant ****

That’s some spicy talk.

Well my season ticket with my Dad ran out in the early noughties and it became hard to travel from Manchester during my secondary school years for Tuesday night games. At that time season tickets were not needed and we still went to as many home games and several away games up north in the Championship and League One.

I think my 27 years of supporting Leicester from 2 hours away, doesn’t make me any less of a loyal fan than those that are fortunate to live in Leicestershire.

The point that some very fortunate fans, feel the need to moan incessantly about such minor advancements in the club, to modernise with the football of today, when they have seen first hand unbelievable progress over their ‘loyal’ years is extremely obtuse, regardless of what they may feel they may be entitled to.

Why should they - they’ve been supporting this Club for decades, which is why they don’t need to be in a ballot for a season ticket as they’ve had one for years and years, watching City through thick and thin

Their individual requirements are every bit as important as yours - in fact I’d argue a lot more so, given their absolute loyalty to the football club over an extended period of time

So why don’t you **** off and get back in your ballot, you ignorant ****
Spectacularly missing, whilst proving the point at the same time.

Excellent post homer.

I suggest sorting it out with a fight on Saffron Lane.
If you're selling tickets can we have a choice of paper or digital ones please. And maybe some sort of clapper?

Well my season ticket with my Dad ran out in the early noughties and it became hard to travel from Manchester during my secondary school years for Tuesday night games. At that time season tickets were not needed and we still went to as many home games and several away games up north in the Championship and League One.

I think my 27 years of supporting Leicester from 2 hours away, doesn’t make me any less of a loyal fan than those that are fortunate to live in Leicestershire.

The point that some very fortunate fans, feel the need to moan incessantly about such minor advancements in the club, to modernise with the football of today, when they have seen first hand unbelievable progress over their ‘loyal’ years is extremely obtuse, regardless of what they may feel they may be entitled to.
Don't succumb to the bait.

There are some, by their attitude on this forum, stop others from posting.

You carry on enjoying (!) following the club in your own way.

Season Ticket holders are indeed ageing. It is apparent to anyone that has been a regular over several decades. This is not good for the long term future of the club.

I would support ways of reducing the average age of the paying punters. It's not easy to do though. Prices favour older fans with more disposable income. Fundamentally, it's the incumbents seat until they give it up or die.

This leads to pitching generations against one another, which is quite the wrong way to go. This is probably why homer reacted as he did. Blaming 'senior' supporters for being there and suggesting that they have no right to complain as a result is nonsensical.

If you're genuinely interested in new supporters getting better access, surely you agree that complaining about price increases and reducing ease of access for supporters is in your best interest too?
You're picking on the wrong people to address the wrong issue.

Off the top of my head, maybe there should be a ten year renewal process whereby if you've been a season ticket holder for that time, you have to reapply via a ballot along with new applicants?

Season Ticket holders are indeed ageing. It is apparent to anyone that has been a regular over several decades. This is not good for the long term future of the club....

It's probably the same at lots of other clubs too. A friend of mine predicted something like this when the Premier League was launched. He surmised that the price increases that happened with the start of the PL would price out many younger fans and the fan base would age without fairly cheap access to games. It's taken a little longer than he thought but he might be right.

Season Ticket holders are indeed ageing. It is apparent to anyone that has been a regular over several decades. This is not good for the long term future of the club.

I would support ways of reducing the average age of the paying punters. It's not easy to do though. Prices favour older fans with more disposable income. Fundamentally, it's the incumbents seat until they give it up or die.

This leads to pitching generations against one another, which is quite the wrong way to go. This is probably why homer reacted as he did. Blaming 'senior' supporters for being there and suggesting that they have no right to complain as a result is nonsensical.

If you're genuinely interested in new supporters getting better access, surely you agree that complaining about price increases and reducing ease of access for supporters is in your best interest too?
You're picking on the wrong people to address the wrong issue.

Off the top of my head, maybe there should be a ten year renewal process whereby if you've been a season ticket holder for that time, you have to reapply via a ballot along with new applicants?
BN. Your account has been hacked by Lewis Hamilton.

The season we got promoted out of the championship and the club did a mid season ticket I said to my Dad we need to get 2 as if we get promoted we won't be able to get tickets, best decision we made.
I don't know how many people are in the ballot for season tickets but if/when the club add another 8000 seats to the stadium it will help.

I suspect that a few will come available once the safe standing areas are constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757