Season Tickets 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that a few will come available once the safe standing areas are constructed.
Why? Safe standing takes up the same room as seats. It won't be like going back to the Kop at Filbo.

Why? Safe standing takes up the same room as seats. It won't be like going back to the Kop at Filbo.

Any more ****ish behaviour during pitch invasions etc and it'll all be reversed anyway IMO.

Where the mobile tech is concerned....great if it all works n that. Unfortunately from experience the people using mobiles to pay for shopping in front of me in a queue are about as quick as the doddery old feckers paying in coins and buttons. Imagine 30k all walking up having to wave their phones 15 times in front of a screen before realising they're live streaming on Onlyfans by accident.

Because there will be people in those seats who won’t want to stand and may look to give up their seats.

Because there will be people in those seats who won’t want to stand and may look to give up their seats.
I would imagine that the club will have in mind to convert the 'singing section' into safe standing. I can't see that any/many of them will want to give up their 'seats'.

I would imagine that the club will have in mind to convert the 'singing section' into safe standing. I can't see that any/many of them will want to give up their 'seats'.
It would make more sense for the club to convert part of the away section and L1 to standing as part of the proposed east stand development in my opinion but I don't expect the development to progress at any rate.

It would make more sense for the club to convert part of the away section and L1 to standing as part of the proposed east stand development in my opinion but I don't expect the development to progress at any rate.
Just a question - did any of the trial clubs last season have safe standing for away fans?

Just a question - did any of the trial clubs last season have safe standing for away fans?
Yes, we were in several safe standing areas last season at away games and tickets were sold on that basis, if I remember correctly THFC, MUFC and LFC put us in safe standing areas.

I can't attend the game against Southampton on 20th August (yes, I know, plastic).

I want to put my ticket up for resale as per the new season thing they're doing. I've looked through the website and cannot for the life of me work out how I'm supposed to do it.

Anyone know?

All I can find is this. Might be worth dropping them an email.

I can't attend the game against Southampton on 20th August (yes, I know, plastic).

I want to put my ticket up for resale as per the new season thing they're doing. I've looked through the website and cannot for the life of me work out how I'm supposed to do it.

Anyone know?
  • Go to https://tickets.lcfc.com and log in.
  • Click on your name at the top right and then on “Personal details”.
  • You should see a message about the resale platform now being active and a very subtle “here” link after the bold text - click that.

Attachments

• 99A1865D-9AFA-4E57-BC52-24DA2047CB2B.jpeg
    99A1865D-9AFA-4E57-BC52-24DA2047CB2B.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 14

Anyone know?
Like everything this club does with ticketing it's a seriously half baked approach.

Ticketing systems are getting too specific with their rules. Went to the Odeon with the missus last night - the Leicester on is all recliners now - and it doesn't let you book with a single seat left on the aisle. The recliners are in groups of two, and they start one seat in.

Result - not possible to book that 'set' unless someone has already bought a ticket for one in the seat next to you.
Utterly ridiculous design. Same for the KP in many ways.

• Go to https://tickets.lcfc.com and log in.
  • Click on your name at the top right and then on “Personal details”.
  • You should see a message about the resale platform now being active and a very subtle “here” link after the bold text - click that.

Thanks for this. I have followed the instructions.

Interestingly though, they won't allow anyone to buy these tickets until every other ticket for the match is sold first.

Therefore, I think the chances of actually selling them is very limited unless it's against one of the most popular opponents.

Thanks for this. I have followed the instructions.

Interestingly though, they won't allow anyone to buy these tickets until every other ticket for the match is sold first.

Therefore, I think the chances of actually selling them is very limited unless it's against one of the most popular opponents.
That is one of the reasons for my decision to have a physical card, I won't be surprised if they start checking identities of people using the plastic season cards at some point to stop them being passed on.

Not even had my st yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469