Post Match Sevilla 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better second half. First half pitiful. Defending was mostly shit through out. Kudos to Vardy, Mahrez and Drinks for at least upping their game in the 2nd half and bringing on someone positive that with the ability and confidence to run at players makes a difference.

The last 20 minutes was very much akin to the Leicester of old. Kind of. A bit. Maybe.

Good result and great performance last 20 minutes or so before that shite and Ranieri needs to give his fecking head a shake, do not start Musa again and for shits sake start Gray for the rest of the season!!!

I don't give a shit about anythng - 2-1 away at Seville is an absolutely feckin amazing result

Feckin brilliant stuff

Yep. For tonight I'm going to forget about the rest of the season. Even the first 70-odd minutes tonight.

I'm going to be attending a home game against top European opposition with us having a real chance of making the last eight of the European Cup. These days won't come again and I intend to savour every minute.

An away goal with a 2-1 deficit at one of the best sides in Europe is excellent by anyone's measure. I also learnt about blow-hole sex from Mawsley and Boc. A great night.

Tell me you didn't jump up on delight at the Vardy goal and I'll call you a lying shit. Good dogged performance. Sets up an interesting, to say the least, second leg in Leicester. We can ****ing do this!

Good result and great performance last 20 minutes or so before that shite and Ranieri needs to give his fecking head a shake, do not start Musa again and for shits sake start Gray for the rest of the season!!!
Yep. Musa is beyond hopeless.

That was some embarassing stuff tactically for the most part. Team selection wrong, no game plan, absolutely all over the place. That said a good result, god knows how but a good result.

Tell me you didn't jump up on delight at the Vardy goal and I'll call you a lying shit. Good dogged performance. Sets up an interesting, to say the least, second leg in Leicester. We can ****ing do this!
I don't know who Delight is but I would have done given half the chance.

It was a decent result in the face of abysmal management and a (largely) ****ing inept performance. I'm staggered we came away with a goal and not finding ourselves 6-0 down. And I'm never celebrating a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566