Post Match Sevilla 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoddle pointing out the flaws Mahrez playing the middle and for once I agree with him. It has never worked really has it?
That after spending most of pregame talking about how he should play there, I've said it for weeks we need to go 433 with Gray and Mahrez either side of Vardy or Slimani

A little voice of doom. Had we been beaten easily, we would have lost the focus on the Champions League.

Either Saturday sandwiching the return game we have Arsenal away and West Ham away.

The fuss about the Seville game could cost us in the league again.

No we don't.

The Arsenal match has been moved as they're playing Lincoln.

A little voice of doom. Had we been beaten easily, we would have lost the focus on the Champions League.

Either Saturday sandwiching the return game we have Arsenal away and West Ham away.

The lack of CL 'fuss' hasn't helped us since the group stages ended. Either we start remembering how to kick a football in the PL in the next two games, or we don't. The Sevilla game won't change that.

No we don't.

Jamie Vardy scored. We have to hope that he gets some confidence from that, because as a team I think we'd forgotten how to get that ball in the back of the net against any kind of quality opposition.

I do not expect to see both Morgan and Huth start against Liverpool.

I think this was Ranieri's nod to the guys that got us here.

I expect to see N'didi, Amartez, Chilwell and Gray start the next League game.

Plus Slimani if he is fit.

I think Gray and Okazaki were rested tonight to also start against Liverpool.

Musa I think has blown his chance of being a starter.

Reactions: FIF
Well done to the absolute doughnut who threw a glass at one of the TVs in the pub that we were in. I hope you realise what a twat you made of yourself.

Due to an unfortunate scheduling error I'll be on holiday in Devon that week.

But, obviously, I've got train tickets, a match ticket and a hotel booked.

If only I lived in Carlisle.

I think we all have to admit that's a great result. For the last 20 minutes Seville looked a bit shell shocked, that's amazing.
What a difference Mahrez in his natural position and Gray coming on made. Much better from Foxes - some of the guys came back. Please let them hold on to that.

The lack of Champions' League matches since December has hardly made a positive difference to our domestic form.

Exactly. We've been done with that league shit for a while now. Let's just enjoy our potentially greatest defeat ever.

Don't think I've ever cheered a loss before, but that is a very good result!

And Vardy scored!

Bring them on at the KP. All I wanted for us to still be in the tie and we most definitely are. Bring it on!

Hmmmm. Met up with two different groups of people who I know, both of whom skanked the system to different degrees to get tickets. I accepted I wouldn't get a ticket, but I find their lack of humility a little difficult to swallow.

A great, but incredibly lucky, result.

I've slated the players for lack of effort over the past couple of months, but to be fair I think they all put a shift in except for Mahrez - what a lazy twat he has become.

The rest showed effort, but apart from Vardy/Schmeichel/Gray, the rest were complete dogshite.

For me, Musa is more of a waste of money than Akinbiyi ever was. Truly awful. I can only think that Ranieri picked him for his Champions League experience, but must surely now have learned to never ever play him again.

Im an active Leicester fan of some 22yrs standing. I gave some pretty hard won tickets to a mates dad for tonights game and watched it in a boozer instead. despite some negativity based on this seasons performances i dont think ive enjoyed a leicester performance as much in quite some time. we are in with a chance of the last 8 of the champs lge
with a home tie to win to get through.
amazing.
and even if we lose that will have been an achievement that is in the record books
come on the foxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570