Post Match Sevilla 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone pass me the Kool-Aid bottle, I seem to have missed out on my turn at drinking from it.

Sounds like there's been some trouble out there in Spain.
Not with the Saville fans as such but the Spanish Police have ambushed some City fans with City fans being hit by enormous rubber bullets.
Stringer has put a photo up on twitter of one such piece of ammunition

Sounds like there's been some trouble out there in Spain.
Not with the Saville fans as such but the Spanish Police have ambushed some City fans with City fans being hit by enormous rubber bullets.
Stringer has put a photo up on twitter of one such piece of ammunition

I'm not overly surprised this happened, as we had a number of ****s there last night.

I mean who are these people that think it's a good idea to take fireworks into a stadium?

Hoddle pointing out the flaws Mahrez playing the middle and for once I agree with him. It has never worked really has it?

Mahrez was the biggest disappointment of the night. He was put in the middle so that he didn't have to work on defence and he didn't work anywhere again in the first half. I thought the CL would spark him into life. He was marginally better in the second half going on a couple of runs but it was defining that Gray passed to Drinky to set up vardy - last year that would have been him.

If they score at the KingPower, we'll need 3 to go through. When was the last time we scored 3 at home?

If they don't score we need 1 goal to be in the last 8 of the CL.

Good result and great performance last 20 minutes or so before that shite and Ranieri needs to give his fecking head a shake, do not start Musa again and for shits sake start Gray for the rest of the season!!!
i totally agree with you its like ranieri is the only person who thinks musa is good he is crap ans shouldn't start again

I think the outer wall has been breached. Can everyone please stay calm whilst the intruders are identified and removed.

Reactions: FIF
Is he the somehow more retarded brother of Harry??

I am SO pleased with that performance. We were far from perfect, but the pure stickability, when it would have been so easy to surrender, was fantastic.

Those getting at Musa need to think that it must be difficult settling in to a new team, at the best of times. When the team goes through the upheavals that City have this season, it is near impossible. I genuinely believe that, given a more stable team, Musa could still perform for us but, agree that he is not up to an ill defined role in important games at the moment.

I am SO pleased with that performance. We were far from perfect, but the pure stickability, when it would have been so easy to surrender, was fantastic.

Those getting at Musa need to think that it must be difficult settling in to a new team, at the best of times. When the team goes through the upheavals that City have this season, it is near impossible. I genuinely believe that, given a more stable team, Musa could still perform for us but, agree that he is not up to an ill defined role in important games at the moment.

Fair point about Musa. right now he shouldn't be in the team but we shouldn't write him off completely. As others have said the bizarre thing is how Kapustka is seen as not ready for the first team but Musa is.

I look back with amusement about how Mkhitaryan was written off after almost two games - must be a record even for our media - and now he's an important part of the United team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566