Speculation Shane Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe Sven said something like 'I don't expect to hear anything regarding Shane Long until after the weekend' ... What would he expect to hear about if we hadn't bid?

Reading feel they have a decent chance to have a good go at this league again this season, so selling Long to us could be deemed as stupid. The player has indicated he would prefer to go to the prem anyway.

I fully expect the heat to be turned up on Bristol City in the next 48hrs

I believe Sven said something like 'I don't expect to hear anything regarding Shane Long until after the weekend' ... What would he expect to hear about if we hadn't bid?

Reading feel they have a decent chance to have a good go at this league again this season, so selling Long to us could be deemed as stupid. The player has indicated he would prefer to go to the prem anyway.

I fully expect the heat to be turned up on Bristol City in the next 48hrs

Surely If he's as good as Reading think it would makes sense to make sure he stays in the division and bangs his goals in again all of their rivals?

Just another way of looking at it.

Again, I'd love to know where you got that from. I don't believe he's said anything of the sort but I stand to be corrected if he has.

Again, I'd love to know where you got that from. I don't believe he's said anything of the sort but I stand to be corrected if he has.

It was on a TV interview IIRC. I can't be arsed running around after you, but what I posted was not far off. He isn't coming, so it really doesn't matter.

Signed a 3 yr deal at West Brom for an undisclosed fee believed to be around £7m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669