Shareholders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You on dinner break at school, or you bunked the day off....?

I don't go to school, but even if I did still wouldn't make you right about the FT. Clearly you have some kind of problem with other people, hense your last 4 posts, all of a similar nature to your posts directed at me.

Think your big?

I don't go to school, but even if I did still wouldn't make you right about the FT. Clearly you have some kind of problem with other people, hense your last 4 posts, all of a similar nature to your posts directed at me.

Think your big?

Youve not made yourself sound very good there.

Youve not made yourself sound very good there.

Its not really a problem. I don't wish to take this thread off topic, but I think some of the critisim towards the FT is unfair and based on hear say as oppose to anything solid. Its easy to get the wrong impression of people or organisations in short peices of text.

I don't think any one would argue with the fact that the FT tries to do good for the club and the fans. And being as they are the only people on here who actually know what is going on at board room level, then I think people should take what they say with a bit more respect, as I'm sure they arn't trying to con people into thinking something else.

You're right FF, but don't get too wound up about BG. He's just had a bad experience with Ryanair.

And he's just found out that Juve are in a ground-share situation.;)

You're right FF, but don't get too wound up about BG. He's just had a bad experience with Ryanair.

And he's just found out that Juve are in a ground-share situation.;)

presumably with bob the builder, he can fix it to you know.;)

Its not really a problem. I don't wish to take this thread off topic, but I think some of the critisim towards the FT is unfair and based on hear say as oppose to anything solid. Its easy to get the wrong impression of people or organisations in short peices of text.

It does seem to me that there are those who have some sort of axe to grind with the FT, because no matter what they do it's wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Think your big?

He is quite big.

BG, I'm confused. :icon_conf

The other day you said (and I'm paraphrasing, but...) you couldn't give a flying feck about the FT and what their opinion is. They're irrelevant.

So why the FIVE consecutive posts???

You are obviously very excited by whatever they have to say. You may as well admit it, man.... :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669