Shareholders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will never happen - no-one will be able to agree when there is a majority in favour of time & venue

can we have a joint party with foxes talk

It will never happen - no-one will be able to agree when there is a majority in favour of time & venue

Perhaps it already has happened but everybody forgot to tell anybody about it.

There will have to be two venues anyway for FT and non FT members, otherwise it could be the start of WWIII.;)

I know that you say that in jest, but there are those who might think that you mean it. Perhaps this is the time to point out that despite our differences about the FT (and probably other matters), you and I managed to sit together at the same table for the whole of the return journey to Sheffield last weekend without a single cross word (except when you asked me to stop yawning like a grampus!)

1. Can we still have our seat on the board?
2. How much profit will we make on our shares?

Was a member of your family gunned down by the FT whilst innocently buying some lighters off a bloke on Gallowtree Gate or something?

The Foxes trust know what MM's bid is. We don't. Therefore we have to put some kind of trust into them to do the right thing. Fine if some of you don't but personally I think the Trust is a useful organisation, who although they may come across wrong, are infact working to make our club better.

I also don't understand why everyone is so desprate to declare MM as the second coming of Jesus. He's not giving us any money - just loaning it to us. Couldn't we just do that now and borrow from a bank? Yes, but why haven't we? Because its bloody dangerous! And so will MM's 'loans' be!

That is the reason I think the FT are against Milan. Not to mention his unusual Managerial appointment (That guy who couldn't speak english but was represented to the press by Jo Jordan. The one who nearly got the relegated) simply because he fell out with Rednapp. What if that happens here? I see no reason why it couldn't.

We don't know what the other bids are yet. I personally think we should wait to see who comes out of the woodwork before announcing MM 'the fans choice'. We might get a Randy Learner:icon_cool:icon_cool

show me the 1000 posts then nobrot... and to be honest I dont give a flying feck what your opinions are.
I am not alone in my distrust of the FT, in fact I know I am in the majority. Read through what others put and also look on other sites. The FT is looked upon as a laughing stock. Maybe they were good in the begining but I am afraid they overstepped the mark long ago.

As for wasting time, read back through all of your posts and you will realise what time wasting is.
IMO FT waste my time posting on here when they have their own site to post on.
Now run along and stop wasting my time please, I am sure you must have some homework to do for school

Well OTT. Doesn't make you look good.

BG, I have to say it's rather presumptuous to say the majority here are anti-trust. Those that have an axe to grind will have come out against them, but people who feel they are doing OK are hardly going to rush to post that fact.Also, they do not have a seat on the board. Any profit on the shares should be welcomed, as the trust can maybe spend it on sponsoring academy players. In the event of the trust being wound up, the funds have to go to a local sports minded organisation, maybe helping grass roots football. IMO they are not quite the devil incarnate you make them out to be - however, you are fully entitled to your opinion, but don't assume the majority share your views.

Please read my post again........ never in it did I say on here. I am talking as a fan in general, again only a small proportion of fans post on here. I would say the majority of LCFC fans think the FT is a not what its cracked up to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669