Sheep on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when?

Good Friday isn't any kind of holiday in the UK is it?

Good Friday is the Friday before Easter or Pascha. It commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus at Calvary. This year, it is on April 6, 2007.

Good Friday is a holy day observed by most Christians. Special prayer services are often held on this day with readings from the Gospel giving accounts of the events leading up to the crucifixion. Mainstream Christian churches view Christ's crucifixion as a voluntary and vicarious act, and one by which, along with resurrection on the third day, death itself was conquered

Good Friday is the Friday before Easter or Pascha. It commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus at Calvary. This year, it is on April 6, 2007.

Good Friday is a holy day observed by most Christians. Special prayer services are often held on this day with readings from the Gospel giving accounts of the events leading up to the crucifixion. Mainstream Christian churches view Christ's crucifixion as a voluntary and vicarious act, and one by which, along with resurrection on the third day, death itself was conquered

erm...thanks for explaining what Good Friday is, I'd never have known. :icon_roll

any advice on the best way to eat a slice of toast? Any good at sucking eggs?

I think it depends on where you work, a bit like Sundays. Because the shops and places like that are open all the time these days, there are more and more people working on Bank Holidays.
I'm lucky enough to be in the public sector so always get the bank holidays off.

Is it feck, it's Easter Egg day eve eve.

It'll be the only decent cross we see on Good Friday

this twat dress up in a loin cloth, and drags a cross around the city center. I wanted to see if he got nailed too.

Last edited:
this twat dress up in a loin cloth, and drags a cross around the city center. I wanted to see if he got nailed too.

presumably he had some kind of grudge....or cross to bear?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670