Sheff Utd Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newts i saw you with the kids when i was walking towards the car park at the back of the ground, you were drinking when you looked at me.

From what I heard of walshie after the game, he was trying to apply for the job as assistant to taggers over the radio.

it was pretty blatent, wasn't it...

(all his criticisms were valid, but I'd appoint neither as manager if/when Megson goes)

it was pretty blatent, wasn't it...

(all his criticisms were valid, but I'd appoint neither as manager if/when Megson goes)

If Walshies voice had been dubbed last night, you would have thought that he was one of the many irate fans that were calling in. He was rather scathing about everything, and then he seemed to change when he remembered that Taggs is part of the set up. He was quick to mention that things would probaly have been different if Taggs was there last night.

I wanna know why we have been playing 5 wingers for the last two games? Moot point I suppose now the ginger twat has gone. But WTF is that all about? He couldn't manage a organ grinders monkey.

James Chambers and central midfield? The man is obviously insane. I hope Bolton tell him where to get off, it would put a smile on my face.

I wanna know why we have been playing 5 wingers for the last two games?

I want to know where you learnt to count.

We started with no wingers against Sheff Utd.

Sheehan and Stearman aren't wingers, they're full backs. So is Chambers.

The only wingers to play yesterday were Newton and Porter. And they started on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58