Sheff Wed 2 City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan did alright. He was a bit iffy on set pieces, but he's not played a game for god knows how long. He couldn't do anything for the goal. I suspect a week will be more than enough for Weale to recover.

Logan did ok and came out on top in 1 on 1's & showed no fear in getting kicked A bit iffy on corners and tended to punch Had no chance for the goal and was exposed by the defence on a number of occasions who played today like strangers and who cant pass 4 toffee........ that free kick by Brown had to be seen to be believed

Logan did ok and came out on top in 1 on 1's & showed no fear in getting kicked A bit iffy on corners and tended to punch Had no chance for the goal and was exposed by the defence on a number of occasions who played today like strangers and who cant pass 4 toffee........ that free kick by Brown had to be seen to be believed

If anyone saw Gallaghers against Forest last Sat then it was a carbon copy.

In a retrospective mood tonight. Originally had this slotted down as a relegation six pointer in August. Instead, a lot of city fans came today to Hillsborough expecting a walk in the park. I was annoyed by various folk saying how pathetic and passion lite a performance this was yet I saw Wellens bollocking the team all first half, Brown going head to head with a Wednesday striker and Waggy working his little cock off.

The Championship is a division where the first battle is make sure you don't concede. It's a league all about the team working as a unit winning second balls and taking your chances. It's helped a lot if you have awkward strikers with a bit of pace and physically enjoy the challenge. Wednesday had that today and we struggled with it.

As a game of football, it was gash. A lot of hoof, a lot of niggly challenges and not much skill. I reckon we had more shots on goal than Wednesday today and we just didn't take them. The division is reliant on making the most of mistakes and the little breaks, Wednesday did this today, we didn't.

A lot of our games this season were similar as today's, it's normally we are the side who feels the benefit. Last Saturday against Forest fine example of that.

Like I said oh well. We've have pretty much achieved our first goal of staying up and we have plenty of games to keep us ticking over. Ffs our support are a fickle bunch of annoying twats, enjoy awaydays for what they are. A break from the routine, have a giggle and visit somewhere new. Rather than deluded view of depression on every bad result, 'i have travelled this far' attitude. You can always stay within four Walls and listen how rubbish it is for free.

In a retrospective mood tonight. Originally had this slotted down as a relegation six pointer in August. Instead, a lot of city fans came today to Hillsborough expecting a walk in the park. I was annoyed by various folk saying how pathetic and passion lite a performance this was yet I saw Wellens bollocking the team all first half, Brown going head to head with a Wednesday striker and Waggy working his little cock off.

The Championship is a division where the first battle is make sure you don't concede. It's a league all about the team working as a unit winning second balls and taking your chances. It's helped a lot if you have awkward strikers with a bit of pace and physically enjoy the challenge. Wednesday had that today and we struggled with it.

As a game of football, it was gash. A lot of hoof, a lot of niggly challenges and not much skill. I reckon we had more shots on goal than Wednesday today and we just didn't take them. The division is reliant on making the most of mistakes and the little breaks, Wednesday did this today, we didn't.

A lot of our games this season were similar as today's, it's normally we are the side who feels the benefit. Last Saturday against Forest fine example of that.

Like I said oh well. We've have pretty much achieved our first goal of staying up and we have plenty of games to keep us ticking over. Ffs our support are a fickle bunch of annoying twats, enjoy awaydays for what they are. A break from the routine, have a giggle and visit somewhere new. Rather than deluded view of depression on every bad result, 'i have travelled this far' attitude. You can always stay within four Walls and listen how rubbish it is for free.
Top post!!!!

our support are a fickle bunch of annoying twats, enjoy awaydays for what they are

:038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038: Spot on Hazz. I thought it was just bad luck that I always seem to be sat near the moaning bastards, but it turns out most City fans are like that. A more fickle set of wankers than the Leicester City away 'support' does not exist.

Had two lads leave on eighty next to us (one of which texted Pearson out at ht to someone), front of me was a bloke who moaned all game and then said to his lad 'as soon as the whistle touches the ref's lips we're off' (well go you nobber). To top it off a fella behind who remarked 'same old howard' yet it was Oakley who missed a header as Howard was twenty yards away!

On the way there via the tram, I had some pissed up couple ask nearly everyone within two feet of them where to get off. Then a domestic began between the pair of them which included the female telling a couple of local 14 yo girls 'girls are bitchies and men are bastards'.

Oh yes and the scrum to get on the tram back. Then the refusal to move further up the tram to make space.

Leicester folk, hey?

NB. I am not in that bad of a mood today!

Last edited:
We were dreadful today. Grant made 3 really good saves but we never got a foot hold in the game. The pitch was awful and we never coped with it.

We lacked up front. Waggy tried hard but the ball just never stuck. King did ok but generally we were shit. They didnt play well, they just ran harder and closed us down more.

I'm glad I didn't listen to the radio cos I would've been more pissed off with that idiot Stuart Hall calling us Leicester Fosse all game than watching a game that just didn't go our way for once this season.

Yes it was a poor game, but people's expectations this season are at a level perhaps they shouldn't be, considering we are a promoted team and are currently sitting in a play off place, the squad on the whole have done far far more than I was expecting of them this season.

We are going to get games like this, nothing goes right, it all looks disjointed and the players look out of sorts.

Just have to draw a line under the result and make it right for next time. Other results didn't go against us today which is a bonus for us.

Photos:
http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=677852270&view=everyone#!/album.php?aid=159447&id=677852270http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id...one#!/album.php?aid=159447&id=677852270&ref=m

:038:

Had two lads leave on eighty next to us (one of which texted Pearson out at ht to someone), front of me was a bloke who moaned all game and then said to his lad 'as soon as the whistle touches the ref's lips we're off' (well go you nobber). To top it off a fella behind who remarked 'same old howard' yet it was Oakley who missed a header as Howard was twenty yards away!

On the way there via the tram, I had some pissed up couple ask nearly everyone within two feet of them where to get off. Then a domestic began between the pair of them which included the female telling a couple of local 14 yo girls 'girls are bitchies and men are bastards'.

Oh yes and the scrum to get on the tram back. Then the refusal to move further up the tram to make space.

Leicester folk, hey?

NB. I am not in that bad of a mood today!

****ing hell Hazz, all you have done is moan, moan and ****ing moan!

Get Sappleton back, he knows where the net is.

Not sure about the season average but it was deserved today. Gutless performance.

It was hardly any different to weeks previous. Take Plymouth got a result thanks to a bit of luck despite being battered for 60 minutes, no one moans because we managed a result.

Gutless display would suggests we have just suffered a 3 or 4 goal loss.

It's no surprise we never perform with a big away following.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670