Sheff Wed 2 City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to draw a line under the result and make it right for next time. Other results didn't go against us today which is a bonus for us.
Exactly. I didn't let it stop me enjoying my post-match drinks.

Had two lads leave on eighty next to us (one of which texted Pearson out at ht to someone), front of me was a bloke who moaned all game and then said to his lad 'as soon as the whistle touches the ref's lips we're off' (well go you nobber). To top it off a fella behind who remarked 'same old howard' yet it was Oakley who missed a header as Howard was twenty yards away!
Howard had barely ran onto the pitch when a bloke behind me started to berate him. When Oakley missed the header, he started having a pop at Howard for it; either you were sitting near us, or there's lots of mongs out there.

Actually, I know the answer to that.

I came away from yesterdays defeat feeling like we'd seen a frustrating nil nil draw. We didn't deserve to lose imo, but we didn't deserve to win either. Fair play to Clarke, first one was a good finish, but it was pretty hard to miss the way the ball fell for him, and they took advantage of our mistake for the second. Nothing much in the game at all. Pretty boring. Seeing an inflated doll at the end of the game was a bit bizarre.

And did anyone else have the pie with mushy peas and gravy? Lovely stuff.

And you, my point-missing friend, are exactly what is wrong with Leicester fans. If you don't enjoy the day out, stay the f*** at home.

Right , because i wasnt happy with the performance im exactally whats wrong with Leicester fans?

Wrong. It was a good day out, but no i didnt enjoy it as much because City registered 2 shots on target.

Yes its nice to see some of the old stadiums but unfortunately for me my day out doesnt end there.

Lets all just move onto next week eh. Cos Gallagher is a ready made replacement for Fryatt isnt he.............

Right , because i wasnt happy with the performance im exactally whats wrong with Leicester fans?

No, it's because you apparently feel players deserve to be mercilessly slated and booed off every time they put a foot wrong or drop points. Stick your head round the corner into the real world some time. There aren't many Leicester fans here but it's a much nicer and more relaxed place to be.

No, it's because you apparently feel players deserve to be mercilessly slated and booed off every time they put a foot wrong or drop points. Stick your head round the corner into the real world some time. There aren't many Leicester fans here but it's a much nicer and more relaxed place to be.

I never booed or slated anyone. I just said it was a dissapointing, gutless performance. Walking back to the car i was the one who said... "lets move onto Cardiff at home, we cant go the rest of the season unbeaten!".

Im just saying that City fans might be fickle, but you have to expect it after a poor performance, its just part of football.

The problem is, people seem to think we should be playing perfect football and winning every week, As fab as that would be, we wouldn't be Leicester if that were the case!

I'm disappointed with yesterday's performance, mainly cos I know they can play better than that, but we've nicked points in games this season where we've played just as poorly so the way some people were wittering on after the game yesterday was total overkill imo.

My Sheff Weds mate thought we played some decent stuff- I disagreed and said we had a poor game. He said he didn't think so, and could see why we were in the top 6. And that he thought they were fortunate to win the game considering how tight a game it was.

Strange how other fans viewpoints of our side often completely go the opposite way to a growing percentage of our support innit?

I never booed or slated anyone. I just said it was a dissapointing, gutless performance. Walking back to the car i was the one who said... "lets move onto Cardiff at home, we cant go the rest of the season unbeaten!".

Im just saying that City fans might be fickle, but you have to expect it after a poor performance, its just part of football.

Disappointing yes, Gutless no, Gutless was the Brizzle game at home.......no way was yesterday anywhere near that performance.

had a bad day travel day on sat, left home in time to catch the 11.34 train to Sheff, got into the station and realised i had left my phone at home so had no way of contacting the people i was supposed to meet in Sheffield. there was a queque at the ticket office which seemed to take forever, and as i ran down the stairs to the platform the train my just pulling out. The next train at 12.04 was delayed by 25mins and then got held up at east midlands parkway by signaling work and to cap it all because the train was so far behind schedule they terminated the service at Chesterfield, which is not the biggest of stations and with a train load of passengers trying to get from one platform to another was fairly chaotic. I finally walked out of Sheffield station at a little after 2.00pm with enough time to catch the tram and get to the ground at 2.45pm. Never did see anyone i was supposed to be meeting but at least i did not miss any of the game.

Don't know where yesterdays performance came from, we were truly awful and the only player to come out of the game with any credit was Waghorn. Just going to forget about yesterday and get on with Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669