Post Match Sheffield Wednesday 0 - 2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that might be more to do with your internet connection as I listened to the gme with no problem.

Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone. There have definitely been problems with the commentary this season, it's been a lot less reliable than it used to be, and the clubs have had a lot of complaints about it.
I stream a lot of stuff but the commentary streaming is the only thing that gives me problems on a regular basis. Mine was OK yesterday until around 75 minutes, then it went off, but I started it up again immediately.

Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone. There have definitely been problems with the commentary this season, it's been a lot less reliable than it used to be, and the clubs have had a lot of complaints about it.
I stream a lot of stuff but the commentary streaming is the only thing that gives me problems on a regular basis. Mine was OK yesterday until around 75 minutes, then it went off, but I started it up again immediately.

There definitely seems to be more people giving out about it this season, but it's never given me any bother at all. I've binned it a few weeks back now though, for non-technical reasons.

Was the same for me. Was the last 20 minutes or so of the game that it started cutting out and did it a few times. As soon as I click on the team to select the commentary it starts up again though, but just annoying when it breaks.

After the game it tends to go a lot more as well. The post match comments aren't worth the hassle so I gave up, but was cutting out a lot more often then.

(Incidentally, I would still be delighted were Nigel Pearson to decide to take a post at another club).

Love to see this one explained. Basically advocating more disruption and more expense.

No surprise to see both goals come from wide areas. This current team ibuilt around its wingers. The workrat of the strikers gives less pressure to the midfield and they begin to play. The ideology of Pearson's plan is create a team which threatens across the park, not just concentrated on the strikers.

Love to see this one explained. Basically advocating more disruption and more expense.

No surprise to see both goals come from wide areas. This current team ibuilt around its wingers. The workrat of the strikers gives less pressure to the midfield and they begin to play. The ideology of Pearson's plan is create a team which threatens across the park, not just concentrated on the strikers.

Despite scoring 2, we still have a goal scorer problem, apparently.

Where have Redditch, Lako, gregs and Old Fox gone?

They seem to have been on the down low since the Ipswich game, we need some balance to this forum. All this not moaning and enjoying our performances is doing my nut in.

Been busy. Didn't hear the game but sounded very comfortable according to John Solako on Soccer Saturday. Leeds may have got some confidence from their win and the takeover so could be a toughy but I like to think we have enough to see them off. Absolutely despise Leeds Utd and living up here it would be good to be able to beat them at Elland Rd

Despite scoring 2, we still have a goal scorer problem, apparently.

The two teams in front of us in the League have scored more goals than us. I perceive that as a problem and no-one wants the lottery that is the play-offs. :icon_conf

OK, fair enough Lako. Perhaps it was unfair to label you with that group of posters, but there definitely does exist a select group of posters who do only seem to come on here when we've lost a couple to moan.

I probably do post on here more when we lose but I barely post on here at all compared to the vast majority of users so I don't really get your point.

I think most users on here probably discuss and analyse losing games than they do the wins because it's a natural human response to try to decipher what went wrong. If it all goes to plan there's generally less to discuss.

tumblr_liqmefh0IS1qcq1g8o1_400.gif

Last edited:
no-one wants the lottery that is the play-offs. :icon_conf
We wanted it badly last season and a lot of people in here would take a play-off place before this season. Of course it would be great if we scored most and let in least, but as long as we keep clean sheets and the midfield takes its toll in scoring we are just fine. In fact I would be quite pleased with a goalless draw on Elland Road but wouldn't mind a 1-0 win even if the goal is scored by a full-back.

The two teams in front of us in the League have scored more goals than us. I perceive that as a problem and no-one wants the lottery that is the play-offs. :icon_conf

They've also conceded more, I bet they're not banging on about some perceived defensive crisis.

Very happy with this result.

I have four £10 bets with a Wednesday fan at work.

1. Home game result.
2. Away game result.
3. Final league position
4. Who scores more goals Antonio or Marshall

I sent him a text saying "Must hurt even more that Marshall has just scored" of which he replied with "**** off".

Anybody know how well Vardy played? I was worried with Vardy & Waghorn up top initially.

Very happy with this result.

I have four £10 bets with a Wednesday fan at work.

1. Home game result.
2. Away game result.
3. Final league position
4. Who scores more goals Antonio or Marshall

I sent him a text saying "Must hurt even more that Marshall has just scored" of which he replied with "**** off".

Anybody know how well Vardy played? I was worried with Vardy & Waghorn up top initially.
Verdy was OK, not surprisingly he looked like he hadn't played much recently. Waghorn continued his pretty good run of form and hit the bar. Knockeart had a little cameo at the and, and absolutely tied their right back in knots with one run, it was hilarious, not sure their player enjoyed it much. It's just as well Marshalll has a sweet left foot, as he missed a sitter of a header beforehand.

Last edited:
Like hazzman said earlier although you don't expect Waghorn and Vardy to score many I do think the way they played allowed the midfield greater license going forward and no surprise the goals came from midfield.

Like hazzman said earlier although you don't expect Waghorn and Vardy to score many I do think the way they played allowed the midfield greater license going forward and no surprise the goals came from midfield.

Hang on a minute. Waghorn and Vardy are two thirds of our regular strikeforce. Why would we not expect them to score many? It's what strikers are paid to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669