Should we give DJ Campbell a second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when people just invent stuff in their own imagination. Especially when they manage to convince themselves that it must be true, so they treat it as a fact and expect everybody else to as well.
Hilarious.

Not really fair to criticise an assumption based on reasoned thought.

NP departed unexpectedly and abruptly and no party involved has made any attempt to explain it. People have to guess at the truth when it is withheld.

The alternative is to just accept anything that happens. This is fine if you don't care but it's not often practical when you do.

It is not an invention to say that something happened to make a manager walk away to a club where he's got to start again with a lesser infrastructure.

It isn't unknown for a manager to skip because he knows that the club heading in the wrong direction before people like supporters ever get to realise. Redknapp at Portsmouth being one example of this.

This may indeed be far from the truth. But without facts, what else is there to work on?

NP departed unexpectedly and abruptly and no party involved has made any attempt to explain it. People have to guess at the truth when it is withheld.

The alternative is to just accept anything that happens. This is fine if you don't care but it's not often practical when you do.

It is not an invention to say that something happened to make a manager walk away to a club where he's got to start again with a lesser infrastructure.

It isn't unknown for a manager to skip because he knows that the club heading in the wrong direction before people like supporters ever get to realise. Redknapp at Portsmouth being one example of this.

This may indeed be far from the truth. But without facts, what else is there to work on?

Apparently made up fact.

Steaming turd
Mandaric's car
Pearson's monogrammed toilet paper everywhere

'nuff said

I'm not criticising anybody, I think it's hilarious the way that people feel the need to make up stuff when they're not in possession of any of the facts.
The world would be a boring place without people filling in the blanks with their over-active imaginations.

I'm not criticising anybody, I think it's hilarious the way that people feel the need to make up stuff when they're not in possession of any of the facts.
The world would be a boring place without people filling in the blanks with their over-active imaginations.
Like when people plug gaps in their scientific knowledge with a fictitious God-shaped explanation?

Not your bag then? I actually think its hilarious but hey each to their own.

It might be my bag: I've just never come across it.
I may regret writing that.

To be honest, the fact we have rejected their bid DJ, and Swansea have rejected their bid for Angel, really puts them in a desperate position for this season! Which I like.

Offering DJ a new contract though is just further proof that the louder, more window lickish mongs get heard, whilst sensible fans suffer in silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58