Should we give DJ Campbell a second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Deeej leaves we will be struggling to name a real striker on the bench

This glamour tie with Sunderland will be a real treat.

Yeah, but I assume we'd use some of that cash to bring in someone else IF we sold him.

With the time we have I really don't think we will be in great shape come the start of the season.

Im worried with how thin the squad is in nearly all areas, and lacking any ability in certain areas full stop.

Obviously a sign that we don't have a pot to piss in.

With the time we have I really don't think we will be in great shape come the start of the season.

Im worried with how thin the squad is in nearly all areas, and lacking any ability in certain areas full stop.

Or that a number of the players we are chasing have not yet been made available by their respective clubs. There is a shit load of mediocre free signings we could have made to fill out the squad but the very fact we haven't gives me some cause for optimism that we are indeed looking for quality rather than quantity.

We're doomed. We shouldn't even bother, should we?

It worries me exactly how much Sousa is likely to get of the reported £1m. Probably 50%? There is no guarantee DJ will continue his pre season form, but who are we likely to get for £500k thats half decent :icon_conf

Last edited:
It worries me exactly how much Sousa is likely to get of the reported £1m. Probably 50%? There is no guarantee DJ will continue his pre season form, but who are we likely to get for £500k thats half decent :icon_conf
Don't worry, we're signing a Premier League player this week remember.

It gets a big wage off the bill so may mean we can sign a better free transfer?

Sousa has said that DJ will be starting the season at City. No matter how much pre-season games mean nothing in terms of results, Campbell's pre-season has no doubt impressed Sousa a lot and if he is to sell DJ, surely his value would have rocketed.

Sousa has said that DJ will be starting the season at City. No matter how much pre-season games mean nothing in terms of results, Campbell's pre-season has no doubt impressed Sousa a lot and if he is to sell DJ, surely his value would have rocketed.

That was before the bid, things can change quickly. Would mean he could bring his own players in.

Ture. No matter how poor he was in his first season DJ usually played when he was fit, I get the impression Pearson just plain didn't like him or vice versa and would have eventually just flogged DJ for whatever we could get.

Last edited:
It worries me that Holloway thinks he can get him for £1M

Yes. We should tell him to **** off. He's had plenty of chance to buy him at the proper price and now that DJ seems to be starting to actually enjoy life at Leicester he comes in with this ridiculous bid. But then again... it is only Sunspeak.

johnny_painter.jpg

He's a character from the Fast Show, an artist who gets very upset at the mention of anything black. He shouts 'the blackness, the darkness' etc. Its not a racist thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58