Should we give DJ Campbell a second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes you laugh, having spent the last 2 seasons trying to get shot of him, some caller on the moan in tonight wants to give him a new 4 year contract based on scoring in a few meaningless games

That was the same retard that declared that if we can get the Deej to sign a four year contract, we will win the Championship. If we don't, we'll probably only scrape the play-offs.

That was point at which I wanted to remove my brain using a teaspoon

That was the same retard that declared that if we can get the Deej to sign a four year contract, we will win the Championship. If we don't, we'll probably only scrape the play-offs.

That was point at which I wanted to remove my brain using a teaspoon

I made my dad turn the radio off at this point, it scares me that people like this are able to dial a phone, they are probably even able to drive which scares me more.

I made my dad turn the radio off at this point, it scares me that people like this are able to dial a phone, they are probably even able to post on this forum which scares me more.

Perish the thought.

makes you laugh, having spent the last 2 seasons trying to get shot of him, some caller on the moan in tonight wants to give him a new 4 year contract based on scoring in a few meaningless games

Yeah I choked on my tea when I heard the guy say that. He must be DJ's agent or something.

Yet again that MOANER Andy was on again saying that we don't stand a chance and that Sousa will be sacked by Christmas and that relegation was more likely than promotion

Yet again that MOANER Andy was on again saying that we don't stand a chance and that Sousa will be sacked by Christmas and that relegation was more likely than promotion

He's just a really sad case who says things for effect to draw attention to himself. RL shouldn't be giving him the airtime, as it can only be making his condition worse

That bloke who was rattling on about Campbell was just a complete tosser, however, and sums up the whole godawful programme quite nicely

Last edited:
He's just a really sad case who says things for effect to draw attention to himself. RL shouldn't be giving him the airtime, as it can only be making his condition worse

That bloke who was rattling on about Campbell was just a complete tosser, however, and sums up the whole godawful programme quite nicely

I did have a chuckle at the guy who said Stringer sounded scared whenever he spoke to Pearson, that was one truth.

If PS wants DJ to play for us, and he scores goals for us, brilliant.
However, if IH wants to buy him for as much as we paid for him, just as good.

Can't say I'm losing any sleep over it....

If PS wants DJ to play for us, and he scores goals for us, brilliant.
However, if IH wants to buy him for as much as we paid for him, just as good.

Can't say I'm losing any sleep over it....

:081:

I'd be surprised if we were negotiating for half of that at the beginning of the summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58