Snow thread - anyone else snowed in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just taken the dogs out for a walk, snowing like mad, with several inches of snow on the ground. Been snowing here for most of the day. I'm supposed to be going to my parents tomorrow in Markfield but at this rate I'll be lucky to get off the drive.

You'd have been fine, we haven't had any really in Markfield.

Organised an 11 a side game at Luff college with mates for today but thats off now thanks to this fecking weather.

Had another 3 or 4 inches here in Milton Keynes in a couple of hours this morning. School got closed and we all got sent home (again) ... Woohoo.

Organised an 11 a side game at Luff college with mates for today but thats off now thanks to this fecking weather.

Welcome to my world for the past four weeks.

Today, I am Explorer Scott with my super warm North Face coat and work boots (which have ripped my feet) as walked into work today and then proceed onto a survey at a school.

Last edited:
nobrot road & fosse road were shockers this morning

Welford Road was crazy too, 4 miles in over an hour - for no apparant reason as the snow wasn't that bad.

I drove down the emprty snow covered country lanes with no problems at all. Other drivers ....grrrrr

Feckin white xmas :mad:

It's snowing here, I've got 210 miles to drive and it's going to be snowing for the first 80 odd miles, then the forecast is for heavy fog for the next 70 miles.

What about the remaining 60 miles? I think we should be told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00