Snow thread - anyone else snowed in

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car was completely snowed in this morning. I ended up using my B&Q discount card to scrape the windscreen.
It wasn't much use though, only got 10% off.

Just been woken by rain hammering against the window. It's not washing away the snow though; just freezing as it hits the ground. There's going to be a lot of ice about and the trains down here don't like ice on the conductor rail. Hope it's sorted before I have to set out to Watford.

Last edited:
Snowing like hell here right now.

So it;s not snowing at all then? We all know that it technically cannot possibly snow in hell, not unless you're somehow proposing some kind of new proposition as to what hell fundamentally is. Let's be honest SJN, we all know that this isn't happening, so your weather report is seriously rendered as pathetic as it seems. How dare you **** us around like this, I'm disgusted, do you think the sneachta levels are some sort of playground that you can abuse us with? How dare you. How DARE YOU SIR?!?!?

It doesn't appear to be snowing in Waterford at the moment. I said Waterford, not Watford, you ****wit. I have no idea what the weather is doing in Watford.

Last edited:
38 here and no sign of snow.

2 ft of snow here now but starting to thaw. Had an 'avalanche' on the roof which has wrecked the guttering. More expense. Fecking snow:mad:

A nice, sunny 27C here today :icon_cool

I was in a bit of snow a few days ago at the Grand Canyon though. Cold, nasty, slippery stuff!

A nice, sunny 27C here today :icon_cool

I was in a bit of snow a few days ago at the Grand Canyon though. Cold, nasty, slippery stuff!

I had far too much snow last night which has resulted in me being unable to sleep.
Baby Macky just got up to take a piss, she threw me some tough looks as well on her way past. Not sure if they were looks of admiration or not, but the look had a certain "My daddy cares not for sleep, again" look about it.
On reflection, I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm an embarrassing arsehole, but in a loving kinda way. It has to be loving or she gets no dosh out of me.
So, basically she just throws withering looks at me, then puts her mitts out for cash. She takes after her mother, in a lot of ways.
I think I need some sleep

Still got a small glacier outside my front door.

M1 shut, accidents on M69, M1 and M6 this morning within Leics/Warks area. Doubling a forty minute trip for me as South Leicester is at standstill and I have to take a different route around Cov.

M1 shut southbound only at junction 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00