Speculation Sol Bamba to Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, people actually thought I believed it was him, quite amazing.

There are plenty who post on here that are cerebrally challenged. In the absence of obviously sarcastic quote, body language or voice inflection, and an intimate knowledge of your personality, that is the purpose of the wink icon.

Wow, people actually thought I believed it was him, quite amazing.

I just don't know anymore. There is far too much shit taken as gospel now. I feel me and society have grown apart. Luckily, I met someone else.

Maybe we should take a leaf out of other club's books and play a bit of hard ball. £7m will do the trick.

Stringer has tweeted:-

BBC Radio Leicester understands there has been NO bid for Sol Bamba and The Foxes are NOT negotiating with Blackburn Rovers

Stringer has tweeted:-

BBC Radio Leicester understands there has been NO bid for Sol Bamba and The Foxes are NOT negotiating with Blackburn Rovers

Why has Blackburn's manager said otherwise then?

Sorry I did not look back to see whether anyone had documented this. Have this thing called a life you miserable arses :)

Sol's departure would be disappointing. His presence has heightened my tension, and enjoyment, of watching. The moniker 'Timebomb' may be apt, but looking through fingers at a successful drag back makes the smile broader. £3m wouldn't replace him. Will Mills' temperament cause use more loses?

Sol's departure would be disappointing. His presence has heightened my tension, and enjoyment, of watching. The moniker 'Timebomb' may be apt, but looking through fingers at a successful drag back makes the smile broader. £3m wouldn't replace him. Will Mills' temperament cause use more loses?
He pulled one trick at Coventry that made me laugh out loud. I'll miss him if he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669