Speculation Sol Bamba to Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I hope it's only speculation.

I like watching the bloke play the game with a smile on his face.
As for his "showpony", feckin briliant, nice to see someone with the confidence, and ability, to do it.

Cost us last season on numerous occasions - five goals I can think off on top of my head. He's a bombscare, ball playing or not.

His concentration is his biggest problem - when he's switched on, brilliant...when he's not, it goes a bit pear. Competent defender, no more...no less.

Last edited:
Cost us last season on numerous occasions - five goals I can think off on top of my head. He's a bombscare, ball playing or not.

Go on then, list them.

One that sticks in my mind was one of the goals we conceded in one of our preseason games. I forget exactly which game but I think it was the Valencia one.

I'm not saying Bamba is crap at all, and I'd agree with the sentiment that it is nice to see a confident defender but at the same time, he's no world beater. I do find it hard to believe we are even entertaining the thought of selling him though, you can only assume that's because he wants to go.

Stringy Tweet ...

BBC Radio Leicester understands there has been NO bid for Sol Bamba and The Foxes are NOT negotiating with Blackburn Rovers

Go on then, list them.

Got four.

Norwich at home - Wilbraham's goal - went sprinting up the pitch, got back in position, completely fell for the faint from an absolutely donkey.
Reading away - Shane Long got around him far too easy, Kebe on the back post does the rest.
Middlesbrough away - completely loses the player he's supposed to be marking, McManus gets a header in.
Portsmouth home - header's a throw-in straight to Nugent

Slight mistakes against Preston away and QPR away.

Yes, that's clearly his real Twitter account.

Do you really think he would still be playing at the club if he had posted those comments about Sven last May?

Simply can't be his twitter account. He would be out of here well before now if he had posted such horendous comments! Some sick deluded Cov or Florist fan for sure!

Wow, people actually thought I believed it was him, quite amazing.

Got four.

Norwich at home - Wilbraham's goal - went sprinting up the pitch, got back in position, completely fell for the faint from an absolutely donkey.
Reading away - Shane Long got around him far too easy, Kebe on the back post does the rest.
Middlesbrough away - completely loses the player he's supposed to be marking, McManus gets a header in.
Portsmouth home - header's a throw-in straight to Nugent

Slight mistakes against Preston away and QPR away.

Can't be bothered to go on FoxesPlayer and check all those old highlights, but from what I remember with the Portsmouth goal he was just trying to head clear while being pressurised and it seems a harsh thing to lay the blame to him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669