Post Match Southampton 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both teams were shit.

PM me if you want any kale recipes.

Our own worst enemy. N’Didi is not a shite player. We are just destroying his confidence with our choice of midfield partner for him. It’s daft.

The same problems still haven't been resolved, no organisation and a lack of urgency. Southampton were equally poor thankfully.

Too many players missing in action

Vardy and Soyuncu awful. Wilf a ****ing disaster area

Soumare hopeless again. Lookman a total embarrassment of a performance

In those circumstances we were ****ing lucky to get a draw

Dreadful stuff

KDH was decent.

Wilf and Vardy were so bad. Even worse than Lookman although they have more credit in the bank so are somewhat immune.

Two points chucked away against a rubbish side.

Two shocking defensive clangers again.

Maddison excellent until BR stuck him on the left wing. The Perez and Daka changes didn't work.

Ndidi pipped Lookman as the most woeful waste of a shirt. Vardy looked totally off it.

Iheanacho once again sitting on the bench getting nothing from his manager despite his obvious value in matches like this.

We're a midtable side this season at best.

Maddison played really well tonight we laboured during the first half, for me Brendan lined us up all wrong today.

Soumare and Ndidi can not play together it is either or for me. Is it me or is Maddison playing better without Tielemans? It is as though one cannot impact the game when both are playing.

We should have beaten these tonight I was appalled by our attitude at the start. Ah well bring on the Villa!

Very lucky to get a draw tonight. We had some howlers from Barnes and Vardy but with the amount of time they had near our penalty area they should be more disappointed with the one point

I’ve become so used to Ndidi excellence that I found his performance tonight a bit shocking. I think that’s his worst performance for us. He could have single-handedly cost us the game several times.

As for everything else. Same old stuff entit?

Next week
Schmeichel
Castagne Evans Amartey Ricardo or Justin
Albrighton Ndidi Tielemans Barnes
Maddison
Vardy

Lookman Soumare Thomas Soyuncu need to take a bath for a few weeks.

It’s sad to see us completely fail to enforce our will against such a patently shit team. We’re haemorrhaging goals and Brenda has done the square root of **** all all to address it.

Complete write off of a season…. Which is fine, whatever, we’re not better than that. But with these players and off back of the cup win, there could have been some kind of swagger to our season.

Started with the usual game plan of being boring and negative and hope they fall asleep. Then took off 2 pub players and had no plan at all. It's more concerning that we have players who weren't shit are now playing to Ted's low expectations.

Two points chucked away against a rubbish side.

Two shocking defensive clangers again.

Maddison excellent until BR stuck him on the left wing. The Perez and Daka changes didn't work.

Ndidi pipped Lookman as the most woeful waste of a shirt. Vardy looked totally off it.

Iheanacho once again sitting on the bench getting nothing from his manager despite his obvious value in matches like this.

We're a midtable side this season at best.
Your last sentence is the key one. It’s the reality.

Soumare and Lookman were ****ing horrendous. I mean truly shit beyond anything we've seen for a very long time. I'm talking Junior Lewis and Mark DeVries type shit. Other than Maddison and KDH, the rest of them were just plain rubbish. Our CBs were so hilariously shit that we should all take a moment to laugh a Southampton for not scoring double figures. Ndidi was playing like he'd won a competition; and a really shit competition as well, like, something from The Daily Mail.

As for bringing on Daka for Barnes and pushing our best player by several thousand country miles out wide..... that just about killed off any notion of us trying to win the game.

I really wish I'd have watched The Repair Shop and made some kale pesto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566