Post Match Southampton 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madders our best player imo. Barnes and Vardy missed one on ones, Vardy's was especially criminal.

Soumare and NDidi aren't working. We need a creative, tricky, fast player. We still haven't replaced Mahrez. Get rid of Lookman and sign some decent player instead.

We need a defence coach. I say Steve Bould.

And just to cheer you all up… Congerton has his hands on the recruitment reigns.

Maddison said they'd spent an hour working on defending Southampton corners yesterday in training.

We concede from a corner after two minutes.

That is exactly what's wrong at the moment. Something isn't clicking between the training pitch and the games themselves. That's for BR to sort and he just isn't doing it.

What was that about Maddison being good in interviews? He looks like he's just been caught with his cock in a rhino, more nervous ticks than Woody Allen

Well I cant see much evidence of any defensive coaching going on at all

Or coaching in general, to be honest

Evans, Söyüncü and Ndidi have gone from looking like world class players last season to absolute shit.
Just don't get it. Is Rodgers telling Evans to be aggressive and rush out of position? Or is that Evans going off piste. He's doing things I've not seen him do since he's been here. Just bad defending.

Ndidi. Good lord. Not fit? Completely out of form? Again, diving in and making strange decisions.

This has to be either a lack of leadership and instructions from the manager or they are just not listening to him.

What was that about Maddison being good in interviews? He looks like he's just been caught with his cock in a rhino, more nervous ticks than Woody Allen
Comes across like an ADHD thing to me.

Anyway, he was our only stand out performer tonight, so relieved to see him back at it.

When can we change the prem squad? Is it as soon as the transfer window opens?

Yeah I think strictly speaking they’re registration windows. You can, for example, sign a player 14 seconds after a window closes but you can’t play him until the next one opens.

Whatcha thinking? Register Mendy and recall Hammond and Ngotty from loan?

KDH must be ahead of Soumare now… shit first half but should have won it in the end…

Must be dispiriting knowing before you go on to the pitch that you've got to score at least 3 to win the game.

Thats a comfortable away win if we could even remotely defend. & there's no sign of it ever changing. Systemic failure.

Rodgers is clearly saying 'you can't judge us until we get Fofana, Justin, Ricardo, Tielemans into the squad and I can play my first choice team and formation'.
All his recent interviews are saying 'we know where we are' etc
I think he's got a fair point but he has needed to be more ruthless at times this season and spot things before they blow up in a game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669