Post Match Southampton 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soumare and Lookman were ****ing horrendous. I mean truly shit beyond anything we've seen for a very long time. I'm talking Junior Lewis and Mark DeVries type shit. Other than Maddison and KDH, the rest of them were just plain rubbish. Our CBs were so hilariously shit that we should all take a moment to laugh a Southampton for not scoring double figures. Ndidi was playing like he'd won a competition; and a really shit competition as well, like, something from The Daily Mail.

As for bringing on Daka for Barnes and pushing our best player by several thousand country miles out wide..... that just about killed off any notion of us trying to win the game.

I really wish I'd have watched The Repair Shop and made some kale pesto.
Remember to season it well, they say you don’t need much salt in a dish containing Parmesan but that’s bollocks.

Appalling first half. Second half we played pretty well in my opinion, at least the sort of performance you can build from. Ndidi has been shite of late, Soumare needs dropping from the XI right now.. just not up to standard at the moment. Lookman is not the answer on the right, he's a grafter with a bit of skill but absolutely jack shit in final ball quality. Get Albrighton back out there.

Madison seems to be getting somewhere close to what we know he's capable of.

LEAFY GREEN XI

Sorreliho Gomes

Ricardo Carvalho Nero
Ben White Cabbage
Spinacho Monreal
Gareth Kale

Josh Coleslaw
Andy Bubble and Peake
Ismailia Sarrkraut
Savoy Keane

Brassicallum Wilson
Pak Choi Deeney

Playing absolutely terrible and only 5pts off 4th… with 4 players that walk back into the team when fit…

Yes we are playing shit, but let’s be patient. This could still be a great season.

When you look at the table it's odd how much the league (as a whole) is talked up. Wolves in 6th, arsenal in 5th. There's a few very good sides and then loads of meh.

LEAFY GREEN XI

Sorreliho Gomes

Ricardo Carvalho Nero
Ben White Cabbage
Spinacho Monreal
Gareth Kale

Josh Colslaw
Andy Bubble and Peake
Ismailia Sarrkraut
Savoy Keane

Brassicallum Wilson
Pak Choi Deeney
Henning Iceberg on the bench.

When you look at the table it's odd how much the league (as a whole) is talked up. Wolves in 6th, arsenal in 5th. There's a few very good sides and then loads of meh.
A bunch of nobodies and unwanted duffers won it five and a half years ago, it’s a load of shit.

A bunch of nobodies and unwanted duffers won it five and a half years ago, it’s a load of shit.

If everyone stopped the pissing about at the back you'd have a top 3 running away and then everyone else drawing 0-0 against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566