Southampton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are playing poor but Southampton like ourselves have had a bad season and have a lot to prove in front of their fans at home today so notb surprised we are losing.:icon_sad:

Southampton-Leicester
Goal Attempts 7 : 2 Goal Attempts

On Target 4 : 1 On Target

Crosses 5 : 2 Crosses

Corners 3 : 2 Corners

Offside 1 : 3 Offside

Fouls 7 : 6 Fouls

Free kicks 9 : 10 Free kicks

Yellow cards 1 : 0 Yellow cards

Red cards 0 : 0 Red cards

% Possession 44 : 56 Possession %​

Last edited:
FoxesGirl said:
Southampton-Leicester
Goal Attempts 7 : 2 Goal Attempts

On Target 4 : 1 On Target

Crosses 5 : 2 Crosses

Corners 3 : 2 Corners

Offside 1 : 3 Offside

Fouls 7 : 6 Fouls

Free kicks 9 : 10 Free kicks

Yellow cards 1 : 0 Yellow cards

Red cards 0 : 0 Red cards

% Possession 44 : 56 Possession %​

we are winning on offsides then :)

Is anybody keeping tabs on their position in BB's prediction league. I was safe at the start of today by only a small amount of points. I am now shitting myself.

Last edited:
Sylla on for Williams

With the odd exception i think i would be right in saying that Leicesters 1st and last games in recent seasons have seen some poor performances and results. Today looks like being no different.:icon_sad:

players are sounding lethargic and lacking motivation, is sylla really needed to improve that?

We need somebody on the pitch that the rest of the players are shit scared of to get them moving. i.e. Taggs, Elliot, Walsh

Its the last game of the season, they are always crap if you havent got anything to play for! :icon_roll

This is a test for RK imo. We've played shite for 60mins, therefore the balance or tactics are wrong. I can accept losing this game, but we should pose a threat at some point in the game otherwise its a very disappointing end to the season. Can he shake em up:102:

Willlow said:
Its the last game of the season, they are always crap if you havent got anything to play for! :icon_roll
Tell thats to the fans that have travelled. The last game of the season excuse is bollox. A game is a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69