Southend 0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Forest escaped. You can't rely on Cov to do anything.

With West Brom going down and Peterboro going up, it's going to be the Midlands League again next year.

With a good selection of South Yorkshire teams as well- particularly if the Blades stay down. So plenty of away games nearby for me next season with Derby and Forest(if they stay up) not far away as well

Where are all the negatives

Just been eating my words about Fryatt, happily washing them down with a few beers tonight. Fantastic achievement by Pearson and the squad. Fryatt and Howard have worked well together, lets hope thats carried forward into the Championship.

Of course they will... they are still playing Republica before kick off :icon_sad:

I unfortunately couldn't listen to the game (had to try on suits for my sisters wedding - what a bad day to be doing that!) but as soon as I came in and saw we were up I put on "We Are The Champions" and "Rockin' All Over The World" ;) It's a classic football celebration song!

Champions we are and champions we'll be, we cheer the City on to victory. With Jock Wallace as our leader, we'll get right to the top and Filbert Street will echo as we shout it from the Kop. City, City, CITY!

Some slight modifications needed.:)

i know a southend fan that told me it was disgusting how are fans were today!! i texted him back what were they doing but ive not had a reply yet.anyone heard anything on here??

Just got back. I was in block W where all the trouble kicked off about 3 rows above me. There were about 4-5 Leicester fans outed and they were then beaten to shit by the local mentalists. To say they caused the trouble is laughable. The Leicester fans were then nicked for their trouble.

I went out with all the supposed hard nuts at the end of the game and they turned away from the away stand . All mouth and no trousers - all right beating on a few Leicester fans but no bottle to front 2000 of em.

Completely shit game, blatant handball by the Southend player with no one around him (was right in line with where the incident took place) and good following up for the second goal.

WE ARE GOING UP SAID WE ARE GOING UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670