Southend Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_roll I get the impression that some people would still be having a go at Rob Kelly whatever happened today.
What do you mean, and why do you single my post out amongst all the Kelly negatives?, was it the best?

Last edited:
:icon_roll I get the impression that some people would still be having a go at Rob Kelly whatever happened today.
Yes I would...because I have more than half a functional brain and manage to base an opinion on a collection of events rather than the most recent one.

We will never gain promotion with RK in charge,said it from day one.He's not a bad manager just not a good enough one,very limited

Forget the here and now and consider what MM wants and therefore the standards by which I hold City to.

MM wants PL football in three years and there is no way in the World that RK is going to deliver that and today's game is a prime illustration of why RK is not the man. ;)

Re: Southend Match Thread

Enlighten me then Scarbs - whose fricken fault is it then? The players didn't do it...but who has been in charge of their tactical training all f*cking season?

they are professionals and should have a pretty good idea what to do in a situation like that. They should have got back and they dont need RK or MS to tell them to do so.

We were unlucky today.

Hume should have scored more, but you can say that for most forward men, im pleased he got two, hopefully his confidence will be back up!

What do you mean, and why do you single my post out amongst all the Kelly negatives?, was it the best?

I mean that Rob Kelly is crap, we all know that, but I think the players should be taking a little more of the blame for what has happened, and the manager less so. And yes it was. ;)

they are professionals and should have a pretty good idea what to do in a situation like that. They should have got back and they dont need RK or MS to tell them to do so.

We were unlucky today.

Hume should have scored more, but you can say that for most forward men, im pleased he got two, hopefully his confidence will be back up!

yeah like being subs going to help :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

Last edited:

I'm bored with this, I'm bored with Kelly - he's a f*cking moron. :mad:

I'm going to make my kids teatime...

Rob Kelly will and rightly so be manager until the summer and might even still be in charge next season as there is no real alternative out there.
He is doing an okay job with the personnel he currently has.

rk will be gone in the summer along with most of the squad we have at the moment.

I mean that Rob Kelly is crap, we all know that, but I think the players should be taking a little more of the blame for what has happened, and the manager less so. And yes it was. ;)
Never agreed with a post more in my life :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Amazing how many of you are sure Kelly and Hume cocked up today.
Were you all at the game? Of course not, everyone posting on here was listening on the radio.
So what the feck gives anyone the right to say they were shit without watching the game?
It's moaning for moaning's sake just like every day on here.
Idiots.

Were you all at the game? Of course not, everyone posting on here was listening on the radio.
So what the feck gives anyone the right to say they were shit without watching the game?
Idiots.
:081:

Idiots.

:038: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572